how much does your wishlist come to?

i was a bit bored so had a nosey at my wishlist and thought wonder how much this lot will come to.... which is rahter alot...

£323.31!

so how much does your wishlist come to?

Dxx

ps i wasnt sad enoth or bored enoth to add it all up myself i just put it in my basket. lol

£394.38!

The list needs updating to be fair....haven't had a browse in a while...so I'm sure that there's quite a few products out there that I'd like to add to it!

Good idea to start this thread btw Diamonds! x

hmm well asmine is entitled if i wo the lottery its

£992.76

but there are several things like furniture on there

mie is £201.95

but as i'm surviving on £30 a week i dont think ill be buying anything from it for a while :[

just have to settle for mini orders

Less than it was thanks to all my new bits, but still... £947 :D

mine is sitting at £221.87 right now.... really wish i was rich! x

Hmmm... £215.91, more than I expected...lol and it needs updating as I've not had a browse for a while...

speedo wrote:

Hmmm... £215.91, more than I expected...lol and it needs updating as I've not had a browse for a while...

Oops... only did one of the wishlists... its more like £350

Wow with that brief speedo it looks like your wishlist, or should that in fact be my wishlist, seems a bit of a stretch !!!!

TB

Wow with that brief speedo it looks like your wishlist, or should that in fact be my wishlist, seems a bit of a stretch !!!!

TB

£861.63!!! Wow thats a lot. :) Mainly a lot of low value things. :P

£393.82, plus I know of several items I need to add to it. This stuff is just addictive

Mine comes in at £329.39 and I know I want to add more. I think I need to find a sugar-daddy

£184.94. That seems a bit tame compared to the rest of you! But I haven't really had the chance to spend a good amount of time on here browsing all the sections so it would probably end up being considerably more if I did.

I bet the LoveHoney peeps are reading this and thinking "stop wishing and start spending you buggers", then they could retire.

It's amazing how quickly your wishlst builds up & the bravado you have & throwing things in. Actually buying things out of it is another matter. We all becme very squeemish & weak kneed at the ordering point.

My basket is at £190 to a few pence. No chance of ordering owt, the gas bill has just arrived! That plus Mrs Duck is in the family way again & access is deffinately denied again! So I may treat myself to another fleshlight, we'll have to see!

Mucky Duck wrote:

My basket is at £190 to a few pence. No chance of ordering owt, the gas bill has just arrived! That plus Mrs Duck is in the family way again & access is deffinately denied again! So I may treat myself to another fleshlight, we'll have to see!

Ooh, didn't realise, congrats Mister :)

£395.83 - and sadly cant see me treating myself to much off that for a good while due to lack of £££

Thank you BBBJE, Love honey made a fortune out of the last pregnacy so hey ho 6 months to go! Sex toys make it a bit more bearable. It's all in a good cause!

Congrats Mucky Duck!