How often are you having sex on average

there is definately something about the more you have sex the more you want it. Although it is tough being the one to initiate it all the time, maybe push the frequency boundaries for a week and see if her need increases, it is all a hormone and mental game and starts way before the bedroom. Up the general touch, kisses and cuddles outside the bedroom.
We had a very dry spell the last 3 years, just a handful of times last year. I was super busy with work, going to bed early, stressed, poor body image and a strange fear of him not being interested if I initiated. Kisses and cuddles had also dwindled. Like you said, when we had sex it was great! My hormones have gone a bit nuts of late, but one of the things that has flooded back with the sex is the intimacy of touch, kisses and cuddles.

3 Likes

Weā€™re every night, less 1 or 2 nights during shark week occasionally, or being unwell of course. But not having sex is definitely the exception to our routine.

I did start tracking our daily count last fall, with notes of and escapades beyond our routine, so Iā€™m coming up on a full calendar year of data to analyze here in another 10 days.

3 Likes

Yeah we kiss and cuddle a lot and always giving her a touch here and there. The other morning she was in the bath room and while she was trying to get ready I started playing with her breast and nipples and made her cum lol then went to work so there is play there but again itā€™s me starting it.

3 Likes

I work away from home, see the wife every two
/weeks. Home for Christmas since Sunday n still bin since before last visit since had sex, early December :weary:. We have a young boy which obviously fucks it up! Iā€™m in the spare room in her mothers house contemplating a wank!

2 Likes

@LRLRL I got visions of an end of year report with graphs and pie charts

I have multiple partners, so I have sex multiple times a day. I have a little rule for myselfā€¦I offer it to each of my partners at least once a day. Sometimes Iā€™m turned down, but not a whole lot. I like my own pleasure, but I really like making my partners feel good. The only time Iā€™m not having sex is if Iā€™m REALLY sick.

Well, if I convert it to graphs it will have to be my first contribution to the ā€œimages to share in postsā€ thread. :joy:

LOL Iā€™m not even sure I want to be in a team any more. :joy_cat:

I canā€™t work her out lol had absolutely no contact with her the last couple of days then while I was sorting my boy out in the bath (he is old enough to be left alone in the water) she txts me and says are your hands available so I walk in sheā€™s lying on the bed pull her knickers down then start fingering her to orgasm then walk back out into the bath room and carry on with my lad. Canā€™t work it out :person_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Maybe sheā€™s only getting the desire now and again - although it sounds like she might be enjoying it when it does happen. :heartpulse:

Life can get so hectic @GoGirl12 and agree the cold weather does not help. Stress also plays a part and subdues things. Have a great Christmas

2 Likes

yay for her initiating!

2 Likes

Yay! Thatā€™s a great update! So say to her that you really enjoyed that and loved the spontaneity and thatā€™s it, donā€™t say more than that. Sheā€™s going to want to give you more spontaneity because youā€™re giving her a reaction :wink:
Maybe she has a praise kink, Iā€™m possibly getting ahead of myself but I think if you give her little bits, sheā€™s going to reach out for more.

4 Likes

Great post @DLJL
Loving all the various responses.

Think @Dirty-Wife is definitely top of the pile of everyone on hereā€‹:ok_hand:

Personally for me and missus smog i would say we are teetering on the European spotsā€‹:rofl:

3 Likes

I think you are right with @Dirty-Wife but I think @KinkyMira gives her a close run and @KinkyMira may have more variation. I am sure there are a lot of members that would be well in the race with them both. @SexySmoggy :smiley:

Yes @steve19, I have more variety than @Dirty-Wife (in terms of partners and probably kink), but she certainly gets easily as much as I do. It is so good to see women freely enjoying lots of sex, and Iā€™m really proud to be doing my bit!

6 Likes

Solo 4-5 times a week, OH works nights (6 nights a week currently), whereas I work days so weā€™re like ships passing in the night & barely see each other :see_no_evil: so at the minute around twice a month for PIV with a few quick fixes thrown in here & there for good measure. We do go through patches where we struggle even more so than normal, it can be really hard.

6 Likes

I can imagine. :see_no_evil:

As I type this message I wonder if it is imperative to disclose the length of time we have been partnered together. Some may say we are still in the ā€œhoneymoonā€ stage. while, That may be true for some but maybe not for others. That being said I digress and would say we are definitely on the upper half of the championship table. Every night or early morning, doesnā€™t matter if we are upset with each other, we manage to find sexy time. Kudos to my amazing wife! Role playing, toys and sexy outfits always help but being completely honest about likes is the biggest contributor. Plus keeping the wifey happy makes a very happy man! For curiosity sake we have been partnered for 3 years.

2 Likes

24 years with my hubby :slight_smile:

1 Like