How often are you having sex on average

Tell us more, sounds very liberating for you.

2 Likes

Date night went wellā€¦very well :innocent: :wink: xxx

5 Likes

Did hubby leave you to it or join? Has he ā€˜reclaimedā€™ you yet? Sounds like you had fun!

1 Like

Without going into too much detail, hubby watched until he was politely asked to leave :smiling_imp: then we spent the night alone in my bedroom me and his friend. Hubby doesnā€™t reclaim meā€¦he cleans me :smiling_imp: xxx

9 Likes

Maybe once a week at the moment but both definitely keen for more. Would be great if she had a lover(s) to increase the frequency

2 Likes

Everytime I see him, new relationship. We are at the constant fucking stage!

2 Likes

Currently once every 6 months :disappointed:

Maybe a couple of times a month.
No where near enough for me, but when we do have sex it is amazing.
So it tends to just be me and my hand most lol

1 Like

So far every 15 years and counting :joy:

4 Likes

Normally once every 1-2 weeks but had it twice this week so far and may just try my luck tonight. Back when we first got together we were every night

1 Like

Probably sunday league pub footballer :tired_face:

6 times a year if Iā€™m lucky!

Currently a hand of times a year currently. After some conversation between me and OH hopefully that will change soon.

Currently almost every day of the week. The OH sex drive is off the scale lol. Loving it but Iā€™m knackered!

3 Likes

Oh wow, Iā€™d be humping his leg

Iā€™m in year 7 of a dry spell, so youā€™d need a lot of digits to place me in a table.
I feel like thereā€™s going to be a renaissance this year though.

3 Likes

We make a big effort to be together at least twice a week. Having an empty nest has made this a lot more possible and easier to walk around the house in stripper heels! :wink:

3 Likes

Probably 2-3 times a week but my sex drive is off the scale right now and my poor husband is routinely being out through the mill more often than heā€™s used to lol!

4 Likes

I ainā€™t got a spare leg :joy::joy:ā€¦and I donā€™t want one :joy::joy:

Every fortnight

• but then lots
    :grin:
1 Like