How often are you having sex on average

Having returned to the marrital home during Covid I’ve been repeatedly relegated. Once every couple of months is probably an average.

If there are any spare legs going I will have one my right leg is bloody useless these days. @Amunique

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: @steve19 I’ll try and find Jake the Peg :joy::joy: (hope you know who that is​:joy:)

2 Likes

Jammy sod,bit jealous

1 Like

Really depends on work. I do long days and OH sometimes works away but once or twice a week.

1 Like

We have some version of sex every other day

1 Like

One a week, or whenever I get a chance to see my BF so as sometimes his work schedule clashes with my uni classes :face_exhaling:

1 Like

You must be getting old @Sophie01 What about the 5 or 6 times a night? Only kidding I wish I were your age.

3 Likes

On average probably 3 times a week, 4 if I’m lucky

1 Like

4/5 times a week on average

Usually 2 possibly 3 times a week at the min

1 Like

Once a fortnight at best… I’d be up for once a day!

1 Like

I want to have sex all the time, and my partner can’t keep up with me! Does anyone else feel that way?

4 Likes

2-3 times a week at the moment but we go through spells where this increases or drops off. It depends on work and children.

2 Likes

As often as possible right now. If not full sex then masturbation. I can’t keep my hands off my husband at the moment. He’s worn out again this week!

3 Likes

I bet he loves being worn out @EB174 happy wife, happy marriage, happy husband

2 Likes

Too right @steve19 :wink: he’s enjoying it really. My sex drive was quite low for a while but it’s absolutely sky high now and much as he half heartedly complains I know he loves it really. I am about to surprise him with some lingerie and he’ll blow his load as I know this is something he’s always fantasised about.

1 Like

He is not the only one, you cannot beat a lady in sexy lingerie, always a winner. I read where you were going away, have a wonderful time.

1 Like

On average once every 6+ months!

My wife’s hormones are all over the place, recently had test’s & her folate levels are really low, but that’s not going to help sex drive or the affection, we just keep going day to day as it’s the normal thing to be like this :disappointed:

2 Likes

Me too,wife menopause, sex 3 times in year and half,no effection whatsoever, heart braking.:tired_face::tired_face:

2 Likes