How often do you have wet dreams?

:thinking: there’s so many, we’ve had sex in public quite a few times, the rush of adrenaline getting of getting caught, I’ve got a new vibrating butt plug that you control with an app, he likes me to wear it out and he has total control over it

2 Likes

That sounds amazing! How do you even get into the situation where you’re having sex in public?? How do you get from all normal to undressed and having sex?! :joy:

2 Likes

Short dress no knickers bent over

5 Likes

Like your style :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hahaha of course! :joy: But where you do go in public so that you still can’t be seen doing that?? :joy:

One of will start talking dirty, then we’ll get carried away and find somewhere to go, I hardly ever wear underwear so he’ll just pull my trousers down just past my bum and bend me over, depending where we are we’ll do other positions

1 Like

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Exhibitionist’s, outdoor and public sex.

Public sex is amazing I cum pretty quickly just from the adrenalin rush I think. I have a habit of ending up completely naked though :rofl::see_no_evil:

5 Likes

Please remember not to engage in 1-on-1 chat :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So glad I’m not the only one :rofl: I’ve ended up naked too a few times :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Interesting that I came across this thread…

Only this morning I had a very vivid saucy dream and in the dream had a great orgasm. When I woke up I had cum all in my pyjama bottoms…

A great dream but not so keen on the sticky mess the moment I woke up!

I used to have wet dreams lots when I was younger, and actually quite pleased at the age of 38 that I’ve had one and everything is still “firing” really well, it seems! :joy:

2 Likes

I’m sorry @Lovehoney_Brenna!

Is that in general or is it ok to talk back & forth in the lounge?

Edit: what technically constitutes 1 on 1 chat? I picture using the “reply” feature as kinda talking back to a specific person. Though for me anyone is free to respond I guess

Conversations should be kept open for all to join, so avoid only replying to one member and asking them specific questions. Eg. “Who here likes peanut butter?” vs " @anon8189768 Do you like peanut butter?"

People should feel comfortable joining in on any thread and not feel like they are interrupting a conversation they “aren’t a part of” because of 1-on-1 chat :slight_smile:

1 Like

That makes sense. Thank you for explaining :slight_smile:

1 Like

I might have had some during puberty - but as an adult, I think it’s only happened three times.

It would happen more, if I went a few days without ejaculation. But why would I do that?? :laughing:

When it has happened, the dreams have been weird and frustrated, not particularly enjoyable.

Had one the other day and my white Calvins went transparent with a massive load!

1 Like

My hubby had one last week, he might get one a month or so. I heard him moaning a bit but he didn’t wake up. It wasn’t long before we were getting up and he had cum in his undies.

Rarely, maybe once a year for me!

I had one Sunday morning, I was laying on my side with my head on his chest, hubby said I was moaning and groaning in my sleep, grinding on him and my hand was down his boxers and I was wanking him off. He woke me up by kissing me and well… Can guess what happened next

3 Likes