8 Likes

@Sophie01 what is nights of saint frances

1 Like

See here First sex club/party experience

3 Likes

a massive sex party in London

3 Likes

edited by mod

I love the taste of my own cum, and love cleaning up my wife form het pussy or her boobs :yum: . But it is way more fun as @Blonde_Bunny mentioned to first play before swallowing.
My wife likes to swallow when she gives me a BJ, but it most of the we end up snowballing/cumkissing and and we both swallow the load.

5 Likes

I swallow every time I give a blow job. Always have. I love the taste of cum and wouldnt want to waste a drop

7 Likes

My OH is the same, she loves the taste and texture.

3 Likes

I always love the taste and texture of my current partners cum. Although I have had ex partners that I wasnt as keen on due to it tasting very strong or being really thick. That was usually a result of them drinking a lot of alcohol though.

3 Likes

I think I’m gonna be swallowing my own all the time now

4 Likes

If it’s just a bj then I’ll swallow everytime, however I can be selfish and enjoy a guy finishing inside me

9 Likes

My OH can cum wherever he wants, if it’s in my mouth then it’s “down the shoot”, :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

My OH only swallows when she’s really turned on, she has to be close to orgasm then she swallows and enjoys it.

3 Likes

Same for me, I love the fantasy of swallowing as many loads as possible.

6 Likes

Everytime! Unless it is delivered elsewhere!

3 Likes

I love the fantasy and think of it often. I’ll have to settle to just tasting my own though.

I do swollow most times when giving hubby a blowjob, although I’m not keen on the taste

3 Likes

Even before my hubby lost all sex drive, he never enjoyed oral (giving or receiving) so I haven’t in a long time but my ex and I loved to include it. I swallowed every time and didn’t mind the taste

2 Likes

I cant belive how many of you love doing it my OH cant stand the taste of it she has swallowed on a few occasions when theres nowwhere to spit it but never through choice.

The wife will always swallow if she is close to orgasm herself and usually orgasms straight after she has swallowed. Any other time it doesnt interest her.

3 Likes