How often do you swallow?

I happily swallow every time, which is not every day but not far off that.

2 Likes

Every time, just love the taste of it

2 Likes

Have you tasted your cum yourself?
If your diet is clean, you eat fresh foods and you don’t drink or smoke then your cum should be tasty :yum:

1 Like

OH only swallows when she is really horny and sometimes we share

1 Like

No you can’t get too much, and if you are looking into ways you can be together romantically then you might want to try sex toys. because sex toys are usually the quietest and cleanest way you two can have intercourse with each other without getting caught.

@JoCat i have to admit i haven’t tasted it although i was under the impression fruit making it taste better was a bit of a myth.i think my wife is just a bit iffy about it all as for the same reasonn she doesnt like me giving oral.

1 Like

I have a few times

1 Like

I just love the taste of the stuff

Its not a myth, what you put into your body determines how it comes out. You can taste the difference between a clean diet compared to a fatty diet. My ex ate so badly and even his pre cum was not nice and pre cum is delicious!

You have to be willing to try it if you expect your partner to swallow it :wink::tipping_hand_man:t2:

Mmmm I agree with you @JoCat. Only so rarely do I get a chance, but do so love a snowball when the opportunity presents :yum::yum:

R xx

3 Likes

Absolutely, I have requested video of that the next time my sexual partner is here. I love it!

1 Like