How to choose a fleshlight?

Hey all,

Some of you who have read my previous posts will know that I’ve not been a huge fan of flashlights, much preferring the Tenga flip hole. I have a couple of fleshlights, one that I’ve had for a long time and don’t know who it’s modelled on and a pilot.
I think it’s about time I gave them another go. The problem is I have no idea how to pick one? I prefer the ones that look like a pussy externally but how do you pick the internal texture and fit? I’m a fairly average size. Any tips welcomed!!

1 Like

I have a flashlight and found it very difficult to choose which one to pick. Your right they looked the same externally and it is only slight differences internally, which I am not sure you would even be aware of. I found it rather tight initially but after use for about 2 months this is now fine. I cannot remember who is was meant to e based on, other than she was a blonde!! Great sensation but have still found it difficult to cum but that may be medical rather than the device. @broom

1 Like

Sounds like an impossible thing to properly know unless you know what inside textures you prefer… kinda like a try before you buy scenario :sweat_smile:

2 Likes