How to get female partner to orgasm - tips please

Ah, yes. Ive tried that one. Its okish, but couldnt get me off either.
Theres a massive difference in strength between the battery powered ones and the rechargables. The rechargables are in a completely different power class.
(The Glow bullets are also nice and strong if the others are too pricey. But its not rumbly like the mantric and desire ones)

You can use them basically anywhere really (avoid using for rimming due to not being anal safe though)
Nipples, the whole of the vulva and all its folds as well as the clit are all excellent areas to use them on. Its a case of experimenting and seeing what works for you both (theyr also good for penis’s like other vibes. Lots of guys on here use them on the balls, shaft, head and frenulum)

1 Like

Ah ha, that makes sense! Might be worth investing in a better one then… problem with Magic wand and the clit sucker is that they can’t really be used during sex (at least not comfortably for me) a good bullet could be a good way to enhance our sex life, thanks!

1 Like

If you are interested in a bullet and want to use during sex you could possibly look into a cock ring and bullet combined, have a look on the LH site there are a selection that may work for you. @La_Ladrona

1 Like

Ooh, that’s true, thanks for the tip! Might have to browse that too for my next order :blush:

Definitely start with focusing on trying to help her to relax. Being in the right frame of mind and under no pressure is key. Female orgasms sometimes run away quite easily too, in the sense that you can be so close and then your mind gets distracted and it disappears!

My first ever orgasm took me by surprise. In fact I told my partner to stay away from my clit during oral because it felt oversensitive and weird. Then one day while he was giving me oral focusing on other other parts of my vulva, he got a bit closer and closer to my clit and suddenly it felt great and the rest is history.

Good luck with your explorations :+1:

3 Likes

If it takes you a long time, get her to focus on you first. Nothing get’s Mrs. Val more wet then watching me get excited. She will lube me up and do oral for a bit, then we will move to nipple play on her while I finger her, etc. If she likes performing sex on you, let her warm up that way. Introduce a vibrating butt plug for her to use on you (if you like that type of fun) then switch around. She may find that if you are taken care of and excited, she gets excited.

I really like the idea of non-motorized toys especially if a vibrating one is too much. Temperature play with a glass dildo can make things fun and doesn’t put the emphasis on speed.

I actually bought a massage candle and used it on Mrs. Val the other night. It literally warmed her up, got her in the mood, and moved us along quickly once she was relaxed. A warm room and a more romantic format may make for more enjoyable sex and connection, and not focusing on the big “O”.

And get good at oral my friend… cause the easiest way to get her wet is through her clit. There is a fantastic poll and topic in here about how to do it from all the ladies who contributed. Try them all and learn them. They know what they are talking about. And have fun…! Mrs Val caught herself moaning really loud when she orgasmed the other night that she started laughing due to the ridiculous sound she was making. It made me laugh that she was enjoying herself so much she forgot how loud she was… kids likely thought we were fighting!

Don’t rush and don’t stress. When it happens, it happens and you need to let her set the pace.

3 Likes

This one?

4 Likes

Thank you for the reply! I do try to get her to relax, hopefully as she gets more used to the stimulation she will be able to relax easier. I’m gonna try oral on her again sometime soon, we’ll see how that plays out!

Thank you so much for the detailed reply!

As it so happens, I have a vibrating butt plug arriving tomorrow, my girlfriend does concentrate on me a lot, she likes to hear me moan, etc. It’s my first butt plug but I’m bisexual so I’m expecting it to be a success :slight_smile:
Hopefully that’ll spice things up a bit.

Certainly hoping to learn oral. It just makes me nervous and I struggle with the taste, but I’m gonna try Green Eyed Girl’s mint strategy, to see if that helps. I notice she’s linked a topic under your post (thank you by the way), so I’ll be sure to check that out for some tips.

Thanks so much!

1 Like

Soo… I’ve tried out some of the new tips (minus the oral, I chickened out haha) And… wow. That was a really good session. She didn’t cum, but she adapted to the clit sucker really well, and even managed to turn it up to the second setting after a while! I let her guide my hand and got her to relax, and I’ve never seen her so horny and in bliss as then. Even though she didn’t orgasm, certainly a step in the right direction and I’m very happy to have enhanced her pleasure through all the tips! Certainly more to try out and do but such simple little differences have made a massive impact. Thanks all, I’m happy to have made a step in the right direction :blush:

10 Likes

Fantastic!!! Really pleased to read this.

We have a clit suction toy but we never really use it… because we find it so hard to use during penetrative sex. They’re all about placement, and repeated humping movement is not helping at all!!!

Again, a good Bullet is probably one of the best toy imo for penetrative sex. Mantric Bullet is very good and is often on offer here.

Also… don’t forget your fingers!!! After all you don’t need a toy at all,y wife’s 1st ever orgasm was with me, penetrative sex whilst playing with her clit with my hand. It’s actually quite sad, she had had 7 or 8 sexual partners before me. None of them managed. (I’ll admit I’m not quite the glorious Knight here, it took me 6 to 8 months of being useless before I managed it.)

2 Likes

These 2 are really good reasonnably affordable bullets. They often come on offer and are really good. I’m not allowed to use the 3rd speed on the mantric one.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tips! So happy to see support here, definitely investing in a good bullet in the near future! Thanks for the recommendations too!

So glad to hear everyones suggestions helped you both :smile:
The forums a really nice helpful and positive space and i always come here for advice. These guys have helped me alot too.
Theres a ton of good threads on here too, so having a wander through them is also a nice idea (the search icons up the top right) that can reward you with lots of ideas and helpful tips.

3 Likes

It’s very nice to have around, I think I’ll be around a fair bit, thanks for the tip, I’ll have to have a look around sometime! :blush:

3 Likes

I’m glad the tips have helped! Just a thought, if she finds the wand too strong and powerful, the Tracey Cox ‘squishy’ wand may be an idea. With the liquid silicone, it disperses the vibrations so doesn’t feel as intense on the clit.

There’s a range of products made of the same :blush:

2 Likes

Another toy to look at! Love these recommendations, thank you!

1 Like

That’s great @La_Ladrona :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Sounds like you’re both having fun. Learning to orgasm can take time and it certainly sounds like you’re heading in the right direction.

If she’s got a very sensitive clit then I’d look at the squishy wand that @MsSubExperimenter mentioned or the bullet version (the blue one) that @JustAnotherPervert mentioned.

This might be a very basic thing but it can take a very long time to orgasm for some women, especially if she hasn’t had one before. I think mine used to take me over an hour! Now it only takes about 10 mins. If you’ve got her squirming and turned on then you’re doing great! Just give it time and don’t put pressure on yourself to make it happen.

Also, a lot of it is mental - a good fantasy, lots of dirty talk etc gets me half way there. And for me nipple play is a quick way to get me close. Everyone is different so it’s going to take a while to experiment. Personally I don’t like oral but it seems I’m in the minority! Enjoy the journey together :heart:

2 Likes

Good point @Kitty-Cat01 , dirty talk is a good one to try too @La_Ladrona. Especially if she likes how you sound.
Doesnt have to conplicated, just say what your going to/want to do descriptively and how it makes you feel. (You might feel silly to begin with, but thats pretty normal)
Eg. I love how soft your skin is, i cant wait to kiss every inch of it. your smell drives me wild. Etc.

3 Likes

Replying to Kitty Cat and Green Eyed in this post:

Aha, that’s something I’m also trying to work on, sex can feel quite awkward sometimes due to lack of speaking - we have recently started a bit of role-playing and we do BDSM pretty often, which does involve more talking, but I’ll try to incorporate it more into our sex life. I genuinely have never seen her as horny as I did yesterday, so if I can add to that… :blush:

As for it taking a while, I don’t mind that- our sex sessions tend to be quite lengthy a lot of the time, ranging from 30 mins to over 3 hours, but it’s often a good hour or 2. I don’t mind spending a whole hour using toys on her because it’s fun and it also drives me a bit wild :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Thanks again for the replies! Always appreciated!

4 Likes