How to get him started

Hi all, im new to the world of sex toys ect but me and my partner have been together since we were 16 and we both noticed that,, well we have done everything.... tried every position. So i did some research and found this sit so ive tried to introduce some toys and vibes to our sex life. But my partner isnt having any of it, he wont try it of talk about it, nothing. does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get him started?

Has he said why he won't try it or what he doesn't like about them?

He probably thinks that he's not enough for you or that you need extra stimulation - which is not the point of you wanting them

Why not get a little bullet and use it on him rather than yourself - you can use it while giving him a bj, ok he may not like it but then again he might and then he could return the favour - depending on his reaction of course.

The bullet will be innocent enough - not threatening.

Something small like that won't break the bank and if he still doesn't want anything to do with them, you haven't wasted your money or effort or......

a remote control egg - LH do sell them - you could go out wearing it but give him the remote so he can tease you while out (make sure it's a wireless one though)

I found that the only way I could introduce toys was to start discovering anal play. After introducing a butt plug and wearing it whilst we were having sex he started becoming more open minded about toys. He didn't seem to mind the butt plug because he knew he couldn't be in two places at once!