how do i suggest

maybe introducing a vibrator to the proceedings. I think it would be fun for both of us but I am a bit embarrassed to say. not sure why as we are quite open with each other about things. How did others go about it?

Hi sl1nky1

Our route started with 'normal' shopping trips that included popping into Ann Summers for underwear. Onnce Inside they are close and can become a topic of conversation without anyone obviously raising it.

'blimey look at that ha ha' could break the barrier, if theres a cheap one it can still be low key 'we could get, only £5 could be fun, worth a try for a fiver'.

it pretty much started like that for us, although neither had planned it or really considored it before.

I bought my wife one, broached it one evening with "I bought us a gift" with a nervous smile....

We've not looked back.

its about sharing and enjoying together.

A very open and honest discussion.

Ask him if he has any fantasies and then talk about yours. Share what you'd like to do in the bedroom and bring up the idea of introducing a vibrator or sex toy. There are so many toys that are designed for couples now, make sure he realises that introducing a sex toy doesn't mean that you're wanting to use a massive girthy dildo!

If you show him a bullet or a small rabbit he'll realise how non threatening they can be :)

My ex was really offended when I first brought up the idea and got really stroppy. But in the end he warmed to the idea when it came to anal play and we bought a butt plug. From then on we used a few sex toys together.

When I wanted to introduce sex toys into my relationship with the OH, I bought from LH, was working away, she looked at the box, checked up on line who LH was. The rest is history, the first didn't have a vibrator for her, a later one did as I let her choose as I thought it was more personel to her.

We both enjoy using it, on her.

The WeVbe 3 was our first toy.

I cant remember how I came to te decision to buy it, but it was a very good decision.

I just bought it, drank a few bottles of man courage and went for it.

Thanks all, well i have just ordered a bullet. so it's all your fault lol.

Nicole, i read the article, thanks. Trial and Error, your suggestion was what i was thinking. will try and see how he reacts. It'll be a laugh, whatever. as long as he doesn't think he is being replaced. that's why i got the little one, less of a threat lol. xx