Introducing toys

Hello everyone, I am new to LH and still trying to find my way around the site. Though I have read similar posts they haven’t quite answered my questions.
We are an older couple and my hubby has just turned 60, never used toys before but I want to try and spice things up a little. I have purchased a few items off LH and had immense pleasure using alone, though I haven’t tried the anal toys. I’m a bit embarrassed trying to mention the toys to hubby and also that I want to try some anal play. I have so many questions about the anal stuff but will post a separate query to that one later, so main question here being, how do I bring up topic of toys without making hubby feel inadequate about his performance etc? Many Thanks

3 Likes

Maybe during the next steamy encounter, at the height of it, say what you want as part of a fantasy, how would you like to incorporate a toy into the bedroom. Then leave it, let his mind stew, and then say remember that fantasy that turned me on so much - think what you could do with this toy - I think I’ve found one online… take it from there?

ooh thank you I will try that. One of the toys that came in the couple’s kit had a bullet you attach to the cock ring, do you think if I mentioned trying this we use it with or without the bullet? I’m worried he may not last long with the buzzing! Thanks again

1 Like

I’d say use the bullet on his perineum as foreplay (think as if a guy had a penis and a vagina its where the vagina would be, just behind the balls) - he will be begging for more vibrations and then build up to a cock ring if he’s never toys before. Cock rings can vary in their fit because every guy is different and you dont want to put him off if it hurts/doesn’t fit first time!) But to answer your question, use with the bullet, as a cock ring on its own its just there and not much pleasure personally speaking!

There a good page on the shop about it

2 Likes

I think the idea of bringing it up as a fantasy will hopefully spark him into thinking, what a great idea, this is something we can explore. I wish you good luck and look forward to an update telling us his thoughts on it. @KinkiKupple

ooh I’m loving all your ideas, will let you know how I get one thanks everyone!

1 Like

Hey nice to read your first post :slightly_smiling_face:
I think either way bring up the conversation on using toys the first time is gonna be a tad weird but if it was me I’d just dive in and say you’d love to try experimenting on some things with him to see if it can add new levels of pleasure for the both of you and that you’ve always been intrigued by anal play so wanted to finally try it out.

1 Like

Most men love women wanting to use toys. It’s not saying he’s not good enough it’s saying u want to try something different.
My Mrs very vanilla about toys but I love them.