how to put a picture on

does any one no how to put a profile picture on keeps tellin me only allowed 500k but mine seem to b bigger help!

Try copying it into paint and cutting it down slightly, save and try to upload again or in a picture editing program. Sometimes you can right click and open an image in a picture editor x

I dont know what program you're using, but Photoshop and several other similar programs have a save for web facility that allows you to control quality vs. file size.

I've had that problem before. When a picture that has been taken using too higer mega pixels then its just too big. To use pictures on here I have to turn the pixels down on my camera or use my web cam =S

Try saving to a different format maybe will help or if you have photoshop when saving as jpeg it gives you a quality vs size option.

Or use a different picture lol

I have that terrible song in my head about 'dirty pictures' when ever I see this thread.

*Shakes fist*

WandA wrote:

I have that terrible song in my head about 'dirty pictures' when ever I see this thread.

*Shakes fist*

would that be the Ke$ha one?

Doug wrote:

WandA wrote:

*Shakes fist*

would that be the Ke$ha one?

No idea. But it's complete crap.

from the music thread, i rekon it is, and its an awesome song and albume (the one its in)

Try this site for size

http://mypictr.com/

All you have to do is upload the pic you want.....and they will resize it for you...........ideal for places like here, or facebook, my space etc

Simples!!!!

me thinks iv done it thanks for all the help guys

no thats not me its the wife nice me thinks

nice one never thowt of that mite have to change it then cheers