"I did it!" (Share your new experiences, successes, or achievements.)

Boox wrote:

I got past my anxiety and finally went on dates with a guy over the past few weeks/ couple months! Turns out we have tons in common and clicked instantly! Also turns out he’s a bit of a freak in the sheets too and introduced me to some heavier bondage and I’m honestly a huge fan! 😍 things are starting to look up! ☺️

That is great news Hun ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) xx

Lu SB wrote:

I did something exciting, but now I feel that I shouldn't have done. I'm married and 4 months ago I met this guy at the gym and I know it's wrong, but we were flirting and last Tuesday he asked my phone number and I gave it to thim. So he's phoned today and wasn't too impressed when I told I wasn't gonna go out with him because, basically, I'm married. I'm so stupid sometimes.

Your not stupid that time apart made you think and realise about your loving partner at home and I guess sometimes people do it for a thrill but kudos to you for not taking it further and cheatin xx

Covered in bees

Well done on your achievement I hope the future holds lots of anal fun for you.

My achievement is I took my first driving lesson last week in THE DARK as well my second is tomorrow this is a BIG thing for me as I have no spacial awareness and due to my medication I'm unstable at certain times of the day so I'm super proud. (Even if I did keep hitting the gas instead of the break lol)

Finally got my wife to ride the 9 inch king cock dildo we purchased and let me record! Talk about a turn on 😍🤤

Mr Pheebs wrote:

sd63 wrote:

I finally made the Dr's appointment that I should have made a while back to address the PTSD I'm suffering after a particularly traumatic event...been papering over it and pretending everything is ok whilst trying to cope with endless replays of it in my head every day.

I’ve been through this, talk if you need to mate.

Likewise. Best of luck! PTSD sucks, but there are several types of treatment, and it is so worthwhile to keep trying until one finds something(s) that work(s). In the end, my miracle medicine proved to be Ritalin, of all things: it turns down my anxiety from eleven to two or three. (your mileage is likely to vary, as we are all individuals)

I did it (and am still doing it):

In ten days it will be one year from when I weighed 19.2 stones (that's 122 kg, fellow Nordics). Last week I weighed 15.9 stones (101 kg). I'm 5 ft 9 (175 cm) so I still have a bit to go, but already almost all my knee pains are gone, I have been able to take many old clothes back into use, and I can now fit into several wonderful, sexy Lovehoney plus size outfits. It's hard to tell who is happier about these changes, my lover or myself. *huge grin*

Brilliant thread, thank you Covered in bees and everyone else!

That’s brilliant LittleMugs, very brave 😀

That’s great AmyA, I hope it goes well .

And my achievements is that for the first time my wife used a strap on me very nice I use butt plug and anal toy but then your loving wife dose it to you it much better

Well done KinkyMinxMoo must be very hard for but well done

Salina D. wrote:

In ten days it will be one year from when I weighed 19.2 stones (that's 122 kg, fellow Nordics). Last week I weighed 15.9 stones (101 kg). I'm 5 ft 9 (175 cm) so I still have a bit to go, but already almost all my knee pains are gone, I have been able to take many old clothes back into use, and I can now fit into several wonderful, sexy Lovehoney plus size outfits.

That’s amazing Salina, well done hon X

Mr Pheebs wrote:

That’s amazing Salina, well done hon X

Thank you! Nowadays I can even manage to keep a straight face when health professionals are curious about my method, and give them a partial truth: I stopped stress-eating and habit-eating and only eat when I'm actually hungry. And also slowly added more physical activity.

I keep it to myself that most of the additional physical activity last spring was lots of solo sex. And since last fall, lots of sex with my new love. I redirected my appetite, so to speak... *smug grin*

Have you seen this? It’s prettey cool!

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39686

Mr Pheebs wrote:

Have you seen this? It’s prettey cool!

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39686

:-D Added to wishlist!

I'm truly happy I found this thread because I can't post or tell about it anywhere else.. even most of my (few to begin with) friends won't understand.

I started wondering if I'm polyamorous a bit less than a year ago, and I had my first experience! Yesterday I visited a man who is married and has two kids, gradeschoolers. His wife was away meeting one of her partners. We had a truly wonderful time! Grilled, talked for hours, had beer, had amazing sex - many times. Normally I try to stay away from children, but we even did things together with the kids and I did enjoy it.

Today I stayed until his wife came home. The three of us sat and talked a little. It was amazing to witness irl the communication between a poly couple. Then I went on a 30min car ride with her and it soon felt very comfortable and natural.

These have been two good days. I had forgotten what it's like to feel happy. ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Hope you are all having a wonderful day!

Amazing Smultron, glad it worked out well for you honX

Thank you so much, Mr Pheebs!

The other day I tried on so many summer dresses and nothing looked right, I went from shop to shop and found nothing to suit my shape. I had, had enough so I walked from the summer section to the gym section and spent my summer clothes budget on gym clothes. I walked out of the shop on the phone to the gym and got in my car and went straight there and sighned up.
So I rely wanted to try the classes but the idea of going somewhere on my own and not knowing people scares me As daft as that may sound. I text most of my friend but no one was free to come with me.
I decided if I wanted things to start changing I needed to do something about it. So tonight off I went on my own to the gym and did a spin class in a room full of strangers who were much fitter than me.
I was so so worried about going and people being negative but they was all so nice and a couple spoke to me and I got a bit tounge tied but I'm going back next week.
Tomorrow I'll be heading into the main gym, its the not knowing who is in there and if people are going to be looking at me I don't like but I'm going to stick to this and see where it takes me.
I'm just writing this on here because I'm not sure people on my social media would get it and again my anxiety says to me what if they don't care, who wants to read about this , are people going to laugh or am I going to add pressure to myself by sharing This and then get judged if it Dosent work and I don't want my friends thinking it's a sob story because it's realy not it's quite the opposite!
I feel like it could be the start of something good for my body, my confidence and my state of mind. My new picture is the legs I want back the ones I had 7 years ago lol a little inspiration x

O wow sorry guys didn't realise how long this was till I posted it x

Congratulations Jojo, it's a big step joining a gym if you are nervous, especially if you go alone. Getting regular time to myself to go to the gym doesn't often work out so i have just started to do a bit of exercise in the back garden and when i can i will be going for a longer jog around the parks.

Thank you ! I know how you feel I had to call the grandparents round to sit my my little one while I went. I'm hoping to fit it in when my child has a club or on my days off. It's hard to go enough to Warrent how much it costs sometimes too I think. The idea of running isn't great for me as I live in a place where everyone knows who everyone is and I worry ( probably unnecessary)?that they will judge me . I have a nice garden but nosey neighbours ( less said about that the better lol ) so it kinda rules that one out too.
Hope you find some you time is this hectic world ! I know it's not an easy thing to find x