"I did it!" (Share your new experiences, successes, or achievements.)

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

This seems a bit silly but it really is something to me.

I have been able to wear mascara for the first time in roughly 4 / 5 years.

I have a condition called Trichotillomania which basically means that I pull out my hair and have no control over doing so; fortunately I have a mild case compared to many others but I have been without eyelashes for many years.

I had tried countless times to not pull them out but was unsuccessful; last year I went through something that was so stressful to me that my brain was too occupied to pull my hair out. Fast forward to now when I have had my eyelashes for a few months and felt that it was ok to wear a light coating of mascara, it is daft to some but an achievement to me.

Well done to all that have posted in this thread (or haven't), no matter how big or small x

That’s fantastic Kink! Really really proud of you hon X Well done!

So true Lu SB, thank you; And thank you Mr Pheebs x

Not silly at all, KinkyMinxMoo! That's brilliant! Well done!

I've been enjoying reading the updates to this thread, guys. Well done to everyone! :)

This really is not a big thing, but after trying and failing for years, I have finally learned how to roll Rs :P

Well done to everybody with actual achievements :)

After about 5 years of hesitation, i finally got my nipples peirced!

Well done on your achievements everyone.

Big or small they all count x

I got past my anxiety and finally went on dates with a guy over the past few weeks/ couple months! Turns out we have tons in common and clicked instantly! Also turns out he’s a bit of a freak in the sheets too and introduced me to some heavier bondage and I’m honestly a huge fan! 😍 things are starting to look up! ☺️

Boox wrote:

I got past my anxiety and finally went on dates with a guy over the past few weeks/ couple months! Turns out we have tons in common and clicked instantly! Also turns out he’s a bit of a freak in the sheets too and introduced me to some heavier bondage and I’m honestly a huge fan! 😍 things are starting to look up! ☺️

Great result! He sounds like a "strapping" lad...! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

LittleMugs that is cool! I still can't do that haha.

Subbysam that is also very cool! I've been tempted lately. I hope you are feeling like it was worth the wait :)

Boox that is brilliant! Really pleased for you! I hope you have a great time exploring the bondage further with him. :)

I'm a bit worried my new thing makes me sound like a wide-eyed n00b, but.... Today I had an anal orgasm for the first time ever and wow it was good! Different and unexpected. I was playing solo with an amazing dildo from here (this one: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30709). I totally recommend it!

I now want to find out more about the biology. How does a female anal orgasm work? I have no idea what is happening, there, physically speaking. The ins and outs of it all (no pun intended! πŸ˜‰) really interest me a lot.

Covered in bees wrote:

I'm a bit worried my new thing makes me sound like a wide-eyed n00b, but.... Today I had an anal orgasm for the first time ever and wow it was good! Different and unexpected. I was playing solo with an amazing dildo from here (this one: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30709). I totally recommend it!

I now want to find out more about the biology. How does a female anal orgasm work? I have no idea what is happening, there, physically speaking. The ins and outs of it all (no pun intended! πŸ˜‰) really interest me a lot.

Sounds like quite a morning for you - or perhaps it was quite a moaning...! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I don't think there is anything "n00b" about that - quite the reverse. Had you been trying to achieve this for a while, or was it simply unexpected? I imagine there is some internal stimulation which is transferred across the narrow wall separating the anus from the vagina. On that basis, I would envisage women who orgasm from internal vaginal stimulation are also more likely to be able to climax from anal stimulation.

Just a thought...

You're all awesome. Well done on accomplishing new things. πŸ‘πŸ‘

I've lost 16 lbs recently πŸ’ͺ

Covered In Bees - thats great and really interesting, I think I was very close last time I played anally, I use plugs often but have only used dildos a few times. I would also be very interested in what's happening, since it seems to still be the g-spot that's getting attention with us ladies is anything different happening physically? or do we just describe it as an anal orgasm because it was achieved from anal penetration?

I need to get back into anal play

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Well done indeed. I did read your other post but you've got this hun and with difficult circumstances too so a double πŸ‘πŸ‘ for you x

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I need to get back into anal play
Yes you should lol!! πŸ˜‰

Boox wrote:

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

This is all brilliant stuff, keep it going and well done all!

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Well done indeed. I did read your other post but you've got this hun and with difficult circumstances too so a double πŸ‘πŸ‘ for you x

Thank you ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Well done Hun ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) xx