I have messed up so bad, not sure what to do.

Not really sure if this is the right place to post this, but I don't want to post it anywhere else...

Long story short, I've been trying to find my partner a flat in London for when he starts his placement, he has been too busy with his current job on top of exams to do it himself. Having found a property I thought was perfect, I've managed to lose £3,000 of my partners money, and almost had his bank completely cleared through fraud.
He now can't move to London which is going to effect his time at this amazing placement which could set his career. And he's now going to have to commute from Leicester to London every day which is around 4-5 hours on the train, which will be horrible :(

I feel so ridiculously stupid and horrible, I just don't know what to do and I don't really want to speak to anyone I know as it’ll just make me feel worse. My partner doesn't blame me as he studies this kind of thing and he failed to see the signs.
I want to help him, but I don't know what I can do. I'm selling on eBay to try get some money together for him, but that's not going to cover the amount he'd need to move to London.

If anyone has any advise or suggestions as to what I can do, I would strongly appreciate it!

First and foremost contact your bank and the police. A day take there advise.

One: bank and police. Anything lost through fraud can be investigated through the fraud squad and will most likely be reclaimed. The sooner you do this the better.

Two: chill. Go pet a cat, hug a plushie or whatever. Get some coffee and food in you. Masturbate. Orgasms help.

Three: Don't look in London. Look on the outskirts of London (Zone 6 ideally) and get an annual travel card. It will save a bomb, cus London is hella expensive.

It's not really your fault, and your partner should probably be doing this himself or at least helping you a lot if it's for him.
It's horrible, but these things do happen. Thankfully as it's major and doccumented finance, you should be able to sort it out.

Be prepared to go to court if anything significant is founf on the fraud front, just in case a particular person or group can be held accountable, at which point you may be entitled to damages.

But relax. You will get through this, and it will all be okay eventually.

*big hugs*

Hugs police fraud bank section first get payments stopped if possible

Now for yourself stop the guilt, this can be sorted hugs tiny treats Chocs ice cream you've got to feel better about your self.,

We have contracted the police, my partners bank, the agancies they used - everyone that we could think of. The bank has managed to get the remainding amount that was left in his bank after payment back. But the rest has already been cleared from the other persons bank account, so their bank couldn't help us either.

It is a group as my partner searched through everything they had sent us and he managed to get onto their websites which is where they create the fake pages/invoices (we have sent these to the police).

My partner was helping me when he could, but I was happy to do the searching and contacting for him. I just can't help but feel like if I didn't find this place there wouldn't be an issue right now.

I know it'll be fine eventually, but he now has 2 weeks to get himself a flat and somehow find the money to cover all of the costs.

Maybe I'll just sell myself... Ahaa...

Go go cam girl time?! :P
It's kinda fun to be honest, if you're comfortable doing that.

Let the fraud team do their thing, and it'll sort.
If he's on a placement, can he sort something with one of the uni or college campuses?

Camming is something I am interested in and have considered before, ahaa. But I just don't think I'd be comfortable doing it.

I am going to try to relax, going to go out for a few drinks later with my partner to forget about it for now. Just hard to ignore what has happened!

I've been looking into student accommodation, but it's still just trying to find the money as every kind of apartment requires either a deposit, agency fees, referencing fees, ect... Being students as well, we can't even get a loan.