I just wanna buy everything nows!

I have been planning sex toy purchases since getting my new job.

I'm now dying for pay day at the end of the month, seriously the amount of things I want to buy it could be like £200 if my OH doesn't stop me. Stuff for me, stuff for her! It's absurd!!!

Arghhh why can't money grow on trees and be here now for me?

Have to see if the OH will put money or buy random stuff too, or if I have acts of kindness in the form of money or even gifts from here...who knows

Fingers crossed (y)

If anyone wants the list of considerations I will be happy to write it out...

J

we all do .

Good luck not long untill pay day

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Good luck not long untill pay day

It's my first pay day too so I'm not sure on the exact amount!

This could work in my favour and give me extra spending money! :D eeek!

Do I sound male the way I speak? You'd never guess ;)

J

I know i could easily spend a few hundred on here right now

I already have!

I'm sure you will enjoy them all the more for the wait

I find as soon as I have made a purchase from LH my wishlist promptly fills back up again though lol.. And there the cycle begins again..

I have loads of stuff I really want to buy but I'm on maternity pay and my eldest daughter starts nursery next month. I have to keep stopping myself from hitting the buy button because I don't think telling the nursery school the reason my direct debit has bounced was because I bought several new dildos

I know the feeling, I used to be like that too. Now I know what I am looking for in sex toys and I admit I rarely buy them now. Could be also because I have collection at home, which I enjoy using. And I dont feel so much need now to buy.

There are 2 toys which I would really like to buy, but I will wait for my birthday to buy one.

I think we all do lol :)