Hump day deal.... I need a bigger bank account πŸ˜‚

Hmmmmm I think I need help I seem to have an addiction to LH especially when they have such good offers. A few of the pieces of glass ive lusting after! I got this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29223 the other day after a fellow member ....

And now a couple more glass items that I’ve been lusting for off my wish list are Β£15 but mr bank say no more spending πŸ˜‚

My name is F&F and I had an addiction to glass and LH I need a bigger bank balance πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Haha I know that feeling as I think so many others on the forum..... although I do wonder if I had the money how far it would stretch our imagination and willingness to try new things. I think if people had an unlimited LH budget lives would get far more Kinky than maybe people would consider that their sex lives would ever go. I'm preety sure I'd start thinking oh well let's give that a go , oh and that and omg what the hell is that .... ahh well let's try that too !

Good choice! The Nubby has been a firm favourite of ours for a couple of years now 😊

I am a huge fan of glass now. I wondered just how much we would use a dildo when you could use a vibrator and i have to say we use them more. Im fact we went one step further at the weekend and ordered the desire steel G spot dildo.... holy cow!!!!!

P.s we love our new nubby... a great couples toy as its so straight its easy to use with a clit stimulator

K&C it was your post that made me order the nubby :)

It came yesterday but we were out. Hubby is going to collect it after his appointment :) - I’ve also just popped the steel one on our wish list πŸ˜‚

Nat & tom great that you are still loving it. I can’t wait for hubby to collect it :)

Jojo - can you imagine unlimited LH fund lol

Lol please accept my apologies for your bank balance πŸ˜€. My bank balance has taken such a big hit this month too. I did a quick look and we have ordered over Β£400 worth of toys and lingerie this month. Thank goodness it didn't cost that much.

Can't believe i didn't see hump day deals yesterday.

The steel is certainly impressive.

I can’t look lol. Would be interesting to see though πŸ˜‚ I think some of the glass is still 15.00 I like the look of the double ended glass dildo and the spiral g spot one both on Β£15. Think the still one was too!!!

Oooh we were gifted the spiral G spot one... it's bloody lovely. The ridges are great for slow thrusting action.. in fact i think the review is live.

I haven't tried anything glass yet. Everyone seems to be raving about it. I might have to give it a go 😍

K&c30's wrote:

Lol please accept my apologies for your bank balance πŸ˜€. My bank balance has taken such a big hit this month too. I did a quick look and we have ordered over Β£400 worth of toys and lingerie this month. Thank goodness it didn't cost that much.

Can't believe i didn't see hump day deals yesterday.

The steel is certainly impressive.

I've bought that much stuff I've had to put together a little spreadsheet to keep track of my sex toy spending... The 'total spend' is a little embarrassing, but when I compare it to the 'RRP total' I do feel a little better. πŸ™‚

Thats amazingly organized! I look at the look at the price paid vs the RRP and it makes me smile.

How have I overlooked that piece of glass 😐 shame I missed it on dotd x

I was literally thinking this the other day... imagine if lovehoney did finance πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Tazzy your I’m sure it’s still Β£15 - I’ve just started writing the rrp vs price paid πŸ˜‚ looking forward to seeing what I’ve saved 🀣

The only glass on sale now is the Motorhead missile dildos. That i can find.

Ahhh K&C it was still showing at 15 early hours. That’s a shame sure it will go back on offer soon.

Ohh there is always something on offer that i can't seem to live without. I think i may have an addiction (not that the wife is complaining).

K&c30's wrote:

Thats amazingly organized! I look at the look at the price paid vs the RRP and it makes me smile.

Yeah, my wife mocked me and my spreadsheet quite thoroughly. That is, until she saw how much we'd saved over the course of our Lovehoney-ing. I'm currently at a 75% average saving versus rrp across the entire collection. *geek boner*

And off i go to start a spread sheet (geek here too). I had to work it out though and this month i came in at 73% saving. So you this round πŸ˜€.