I know I will be in a minority here but...

I find it much easier to orgasm internally. To be honest I think I have only had two clitoral orgasms in the whole time I have been pleasuring myself. I find it so much easier to make it happen when using a toy inside myself and have even made myself squirt on a few occasions. What about other women? Is this quite unusual?

Not unusual but there are a lot of studies out there that show a high percentage find it easier to orgasm through clitoral stimulation. I can get off internally from time to time but it’s not usually reliable for me unless the toy I’m using is really great (like the nJoy Pure Wand for example)

Our bodies are all different though so what is normal and easier for one person is not for the next!

I was the same for a long time at first with my husband!

I mostly orgasmed from internal stimulation, but recently in the last year or so they are so much more powerful if i combine both!

I always have to start with inside and then once im confortable and turned on, moving from one to the other back and forth makes me go crazy.

if you can either have a toy or toys doing that or a partner and toy doing both it can be very enjoyable ;)

As long as your having fun though, its different for every person :)

My wife is very sensitive around the clitoris, so after some early stimulation she likes me to move on pretty quickly and leave it alone. Fortuantely she can then cum from internal stimulation alone!

PinkVixen you are definitely not in the minority! I only discovered that I was having mostly internal orgasms after getting a womanizer. The clitoral stimulation was just so intense for me and the orgasm I got from that was so much different that the ones I am used to having. I think just clit stim alone for me is too much. Not saying I don't enjoy clit stim, internal just does so much more for me.

Mrs Sen is the same. Magic wand or oral on their own get her close, but she craves the internal stimulation to push her over the edge. Blended seem to bring about her most powerful orgasms, usually a dildo and magic wand before we move on to PIV sex.

Love watching her hunker down and get into it

My partner loves clitoral stimulation but seems to get off much quicker from internal if it’s me that’s going inside. With toys she’s not as keen and usually requires something on her clit too but we’re all different so it’s good to explore and find what works best ☺️

Mrs LST Here
I like to start with clitoral stimulation then move on to internal stimulation. I can usually enjoy both to orgasm.
If I am solo playing or my husband is masturbating me. I can be brought to orgasm by stimulating my clitorus but I find that I crave and sometimes beg for penetration just to push me over the edge.

Until we joined LH and got our bullet my wife had never had an orgasm from clit stimulation alone. She now can't get enough of having internal play whilst having her clit stimulated though.

That is how I also learned to orgasm... while I always enjoyed foreplay from clit stimulation I never had a clit only orgasm until I got a wand and reall forced myself to explore after some initial doubt and learning how to best use it with my body.

Definitely not alone, I can’t orgasm from solely clit stimulation- I need internal or I can’t enjoy it as much, I’m highly sensitive on my clitoris so I can only take so much before it becomes uncomfortable x

Another who can almost always multiple orgasm whilst having penatritive sex. I can orgasm with clit stimulation but it now takes a while.

I normally orgasm through clit stim. I find that I just dont "feel" it when I come from internal stimulation. Thats not to say that I dont come from it because I do. It just doesnt rock my world as much. However, when I do orgasm from Clitoral stimulation alone I tend to crave penetration. I cant win. My OH tries to give me both during our sessions and recently has combined internal stimulation and clitoral stimulation by using a combination of vibrators and wands but it can get to the point where its just too much for me.

i'm genuinely not sure which way it is i typically orgasm. Lately, i do have a toy inserted and try to use it to apply pressure to my cervix and also the pubic bone, but whilst using clitoral stimulation. The internal pressure is deffinitley what is needed to push me to the orgasm, BUT it doesn't work without the clitoral stimulation. If its a clitoral or mixed, i really don't know.

I've yet to find a toy i like using actually moving simulating sex rather than just insert fully and apply pressure.

In my experience, I've never been able to orgasm internally, but have absolutely no problems with clitoral orgasms. Does anyone have any tips on how to achieve an orgasm internally? Would love to experience one. I do find that when receiving oral from my OH, paired with fingers it does make the experience much more pleasurable, but it's the clit work that gets me to orgasm.