I think I need a guy to answer this ...... (No offence to the ladies !)

WandA wrote:

How is he at the erect part of things?

One of the best things that often works for PE is cumming before sex. Most men will last longer the 2nd time... but you don't always feel like it afterwrds and some men take longer to get hard again than others.

Good luck!

ummm , ok. Sometimes he can take a little while and to be fair I find size varies - is that "normal " too ?

Don't be worried about being 'abnormal'! Sex is different for everyone.

I don't mean size I mean that if I cum then have sex again it takes me longer to cum the 2nd time. 'Getting it out of his system' might be an option before having 'proper sex'.

WandA is right with that. After orgasm it takes longer each subsequent time that day for a man to reach climax. It's kind of like a refractory period.

I guess he feels a bit emabrassed by the first time and I am quite often frustrated by it that a 2nd time is rare.

Sorry, I know I must seem a proper moaner (And not like that , well not much lol )

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

I guess he feels a bit emabrassed by the first time and I am quite often frustrated by it that a 2nd time is rare.

Sorry, I know I must seem a proper moaner (And not like that , well not much lol External Media)

Perhaps a quick one for him then some fun for you, oral/toys/manual, and then more penetration maybe?

Might prolong the experience.External Media

Hopefully ....

There was a good thread on lasting longer around here somewhere - if you're interested in reading some tips?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sexual-health/157896-advice-and-help-is-needed-please/

Good luck and well done for talking :)

Ax

Thank you x

This has been going on for a 'few years'..??!! Wow. Must admire your patience with him! ;)

Does it happen mostly in one position?

Cos I did have this experience once many years back, while being ridden by a lady with really firm breasts. As soon as I felt them I was 'lost'!! ;)

So it may be that you have to try different positions that will vary his amount of excitement - till he can learn to control it better.

I usually ( have to say 'used to' at my age!! ) find that by the second or third session in the day I could last for hours. So maybe you just have to make him feel okay about shooting off and try again when his system has reloaded. ;)

All the best with it. And again - I commend you for your patience with him. ;)

kerikordal wrote:

This has been going on for a 'few years'..??!! Wow. Must admire your patience with him! ;)

Does it happen mostly in one position?

Cos I did have this experience once many years back, while being ridden by a lady with really firm breasts. As soon as I felt them I was 'lost'!! ;)

So it may be that you have to try different positions that will vary his amount of excitement - till he can learn to control it better.

I usually ( have to say 'used to' at my age!! ) find that by the second or third session in the day I could last for hours. So maybe you just have to make him feel okay about shooting off and try again when his system has reloaded. ;)

All the best with it. And again - I commend you for your patience with him. ;)

Hiya,

Thanks for your reply.

What can I say ? I am a patient lady ! Lol ....

TBH there is a long story behinde how my OH & I met and got together , but that's for another time ! Let's just say I waited a long time and apart from this hiccup, I am the happiest I have ever been in a relationship , hence forth why I am patient with this issue.

TBH our positions are limited due to size issues ....

But the prem-ejaculation does happen in most positions we do External Media Due to busy lives , 2nd times are rare as we dont have the energy lol

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

Hello !

Well , to the point - sometimes my man "Comes" without any build up / climax / orgasm . He isn't aware it is going to happen and then it shocks him as much as it does me when he realises that he has.

I've not had that many partners and TBH as much as I love my man, he isn't that fantastic in the bedroom ( Although we are working together to try and change this. Anyway, thats another issue. ) None of my ex's have ever had this happen and I am not sure if it is "Normal" ? As far as I was aware from past experiance, men do build up and climax just as much as women.

Any ideas guys ..... ??

Thanks in advance External Media

if it is a major problem then let him get you aroused before penetration, but the desensitizing sprays do work, and the china one is reccomended...

Hey Yummy

I'd recommend china brush solution, does exactly what it says - just don't use too much or you will have completely the oppposite affect..!!