No Orgasm?

Hey all, i have been with my OH for almost 10 years now, we have a fantastic sex life (off and on over the years) las week we had fantastic sex but my OH ejaculated, but had no orgasm, no real feeling at all but had the same sort of loss of interest in sex as if he had orgasmed (he was clearly dissapointed) we didn't really think much about it and have had sex 4 of 5 times since then and it has been normal, then it happened again today, we had been playing around for about an hour and had, had PIV for about 2 mins and it happened again, he had no sensation he just ejaculated and that was it! Has this happened to anyone or anyone have any idea why it could have happened? Thanks x

Orgasm and ejaculation are different and it's possible to do one but not the other and indeed train yourself to orgasm without ejaculation.

The problem is after ejaculating a man's body responds as it normally would leaving him unsatisfied.

It's frustrating but harmless, I usually just have another go until I'm finished!

its happen to me but when been masturbatin. feels like im about to cum but dont want to yet so try to stop but i ejaculate without the feelin of orgasm - its bloody annoyin !

I'm glad he's not the only one, it's weird that it has happend twice recently but never before. Jay he did say at one point he was about to come but then stopped it, i wonder if that's why it happened. x

yea it probably is. it happens to me wen im bout to cum but try to stop it. it normally always works but now and again, i leave it to late and i ejaculate and loose alll the horny feelin built up

I'll have to tell him not to hold back lol x

lol yea but sometimes have to coz it feels soo gd that not want to stop :)

He will probably say the same

Ilovemyman wrote:

I'm glad he's not the only one, it's weird that it has happend twice recently but never before. Jay he did say at one point he was about to come but then stopped it, i wonder if that's why it happened. x

I think (correct me if I'm wrong boys) that if a bloke stops him self from coming when he's *too* close it can have this effect. Generally stopping just a little bit sooner is better, or recognising the "point of no return" and allowing himself to orgasm once he's past that point even if he *could* prevent it.

Adx

YOu are right Ad - well in my experience anyways. There is a point of no return and if i go passed that point and try stoppin, it comes but without an orgasm. feels like such a let down lol

He just might be needing another go at times I find I'll ejaculate and can go for another round straight away. Good times.

WandA wrote:

Orgasm and ejaculation are different and it's possible to do one but not the other and indeed train yourself to orgasm without ejaculation.

The problem is after ejaculating a man's body responds as it normally would leaving him unsatisfied.

It's frustrating but harmless, I usually just have another go until I'm finished!

Yup, happened to me a couple of times, usually when I try and hold back to edge myself to climax lasting longer. Frustrating but by no means something that doesn't happen to every guy from time to time and is entirely normal.

AdnaW wrote:

I think (correct me if I'm wrong boys) that if a bloke stops him self from coming when he's *too* close it can have this effect. Generally stopping just a little bit sooner is better, or recognising the "point of no return" and allowing himself to orgasm once he's past that point even if he *could* prevent it.

Adx

Ah, should have read your post before I made mine but yeah, I think that's where the issue lies. ;)

C an i ask you guys if when it happens do you only know it's happened because you have ejaculated? He said he didn't even know it had happened.

Ilovemyman wrote:

C an i ask you guys if when it happens do you only know it's happened because you have ejaculated? He said he didn't even know it had happened.

I know it's happened as I can feel the ejaculation physically.

WandA wrote:

Ilovemyman wrote:

Sometimes like WandA I feel the ejaculation but other times I don't notice and can only tell by either seeing it or starting to go into the refraction period where, uh, the blood doesn't stay in one area.

Muz333 wrote:

WandA wrote:

Ilovemyman wrote:

Sometimes like WandA I feel the ejaculation but other times I don't notice and can only tell by either seeing it or starting to go into the refraction period where, uh, the blood doesn't stay in one area.

Ha ha yes that too, so i can tell him he's ok and not to worry now! Thanks xx