I would do ANYTHING for love - but I won't do that

Or bunny boiling then either uh LF ???

TB

Carly/Ruthie please can you delete three of the above please, thanks.

TB

tallboy247 wrote:

Or bunny boiling then either uh LF ???

TB

nah preferably not lol!

Other than the obvious (Scat, animals, kids), I'd never do anything involving feet, as I'm a complete weirdo who hates the damned things. Ugh!

i'm open, but the missus isn't so i can safely say that i would probably do anything she asked me to..... not so the opposite tho - there's a lot of things I would love that she won't do... :o(

(obviously animals and kids definately out of the equation tho! nothing against the law!)

I'd consider anything my partner asked because I know there are some things he would never ask! We are pretty similar sexually so I have no worries...If there was anything I was unsure about it, as long as it was safe and not morally (my morals) wrong then I'd probably try it before I discounted it.

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

I'd consider anything my partner asked because I know there are some things he would never ask! We are pretty similar sexually so I have no worries...If there was anything I was unsure about it, as long as it was safe and not morally (my morals) wrong then I'd probably try it before I discounted it.

Ax

So he asked about the dog thing then? And to think he was worried about asking. You are an understanding one External Media

SmoothOne wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

So he asked about the dog thing then? And to think he was worried about asking. You are an understanding one External Media

Haha.....you make me chuckle!.....although pick something more "him" next time...might be more believable External Media

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

SmoothOne wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

Haha.....you make me chuckle!.....although pick something more "him" next time...might be more believable External Media

Ax

ah. so he is more into cats then? x

poppy904 wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

SmoothOne wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

Ax

Hehe, I can't think of any witty come back to that! You have me stumped! Ax

AdnaW wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

SmoothOne wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

Ax

yay, i win!!

im childish like that! x

Jees! Who needs me? And AdnaW, you are a sick puppy!

poppy904 wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

SmoothOne wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

Ax

yay, i win!!

im childish like that! x

Hehe yes you win! External Media

SmoothOne wrote:

Jees! Who needs me? And AdnaW, you are a sick puppy!

I'm not sure how to take this External Media

Ax

Haven't you people heard of bloody libel and slander laws!

I leave for a couple of hours and somebodies telling my OH I fuck dogs (and cats)!!

If only I had a legal team...

WandA wrote:

I leave for a couple of hours and somebodies telling my OH I fuck dogs (and cats)!!

Don't see you denying it? External Media

<3

AdnaW wrote:

WandA wrote:

Don't see you denying it? External Media

<3

Stop requesting it then... I've told you no!

WandA wrote:

who said anything about fucking them? you have a sick mind..... x

I'm up for having a threesome with another woman but there's limits to what I'm happy with my partner doing. This probably sounds really stupid, but I'd prefer my OH not to have full sex with the other woman...oral is fine but I want to keep some things just for me!

My partner has also mentioned threesomes with another man but that really doesn't appeal to me as I've never met another guy that I'm attracted to (I was surprised enough to be attracted to one!)

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

I'm up for having a threesome with another woman but there's limits to what I'm happy with my partner doing. This probably sounds really stupid, but I'd prefer my OH not to have full sex with the other woman...oral is fine but I want to keep some things just for me!

My partner has also mentioned threesomes with another man but that really doesn't appeal to me as I've never met another guy that I'm attracted to (I was surprised enough to be attracted to one!)

xxKPxx

It's not stupid! I think a lot of people would have similar views! I know I do, but then me and my OH were each other's firsts so noone else in the world has ever had sex with him, makes it so special that it's all mine!

Ax