Not everyone's cuppa tea but...let's talk watersports!

Okay, so I've recently discovered that my Master really enjoys the idea of watersports. It's new to both of us, except he's into it and I'm not. I am however extremely open minded and I will do almost anything to please him. I think we will end up doing it because I have been doing videos of myself peeing for him and he loves them. Now he wants me to try peeing on him...and he wants to pee on me also. I know it's a bit of a hard limit for a lot of people, so please don't judge us. Just looking for friendly tips and advice. The thing I worry about is going all pee shy on him! I know it sounds stupid but for nearly 30 years, I've been potty trained and suddenly I have to forget all about that and just go...how?! Any tips and tricks greatly appreciated. Also would love to hear some of your stories to get me geared up for it when I see Master next :)

Not my sort of thing, sorry.

All I will say is never do anything unless you are completely comfortable with it, no matter how much you think it will please your OH. You could end up resenting him for making you do it.

Just bear this in mind hun xx

Alone4ever, thank you so much! I've had a good read through and it's made for some interesting reading.

lovingnewtoys, thank you x I'm very open minded when it comes to trying new things and although it's not something that really appeals to me, I'm willing to give it a shot.

Done it loved ,it...remember pee is sterile from the source,if you are afraid,get your partner to drink plenty of water to dilute it!

I'm a huge water sports fan. I love it when my oh pees on my clit. Such an amazing feeling.
My advise would be.... If you're open minded like me, then give it a go. If you don't like it, at least it's an experience and no need to do it again xx

I've never actually tried watersports but I'm open to it. With that in mind I could be about to spout a load of rubbish.

First thing I would do is drink lots of water. That way it will be easier for you to pee when the time comes and might be a little less put off if the pee is clearer. If you're not sure about him peeing on you, perhaps get him to let you pee on him only the first few times until you are more comfortable with the idea. I would also do it in the bath/shower so clean up is much easier and should you find yourself grossed out, you can quickly wash yourself off.

we have done it, just to try, it feels great, the naughtyness of it, but we didnt continue, once the first time is over there didnt seem much point, but in a sub dom relationship can understand the apeal. as said in a wet room is best, gow with the flow lol, if you dont enjoy then stop

Never done it but my oh said he like me to pee so he can watch but it has to be outside

Have tried it once, didn't really do anything for me or my partner at the time.

Suppose if someone I was with wanted to try it again, wouldn't say no.

I'm in the same position as you Risky where I'd be willing if my OH was up for it. I don't know if i'd be game for drinking it but peeing videos, being peed on/being on OH I'd be happy to do if it got them off.

We are into wax play however and bought this to take to out BDSM club to protect furniature and it works a treat with hot wax so sure it can handle it's original purpose of water sports too :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34896

If you're doing the peeing be cautious of UTIs and cystisis though. They're a bugger!

Peed on my partners breast, but she's not into it as much as I am

She done it to me on my face while I licked her. I also swallowed her pee too.

Must have another go again

must drink water though as it can give a bit of heartburn lol

As you have read Watersports iis not for everyone, but if your a consenting couple and are willing to try it, go for it, especially if it is going to be don in a sub/dom situation.
As for drinking plenty of water it is a good thing, so long as it's pre planned, but of it's a spare of the moment thing you have to see how things pan out, One thing is to much alcohol can make your pee a bit bitter tasting.
We do use the vinyl sheets when we're on the bed or floor, but we do prefer doing Watersports in the bath or shower where wet not restricted on making a splash, plus it's easier to clean.
We love to pee over all parts of our bodies, and into our mouths and drinking it. We especially love peeing in each other's mouths in a 69er where we share each other at the same time.
If you do get around to doing Watersports, relax and enjoy the experience, if you don't like it, you don't have to do it again, and at least you can't say you've never tried it and wondering what you what it's like.

Thanks everyone! Was great to read some advice and to not be judged. So...we did it! It was quite fun as he was ordering me to drink water before he arrived, to the point where I was fit to burst. He made me drink during intervals of our play time then eventually I was practically begging to go. We tried it in the bath. A bit uncomfortable but I was sat right on him and we just kissed while I did it. It took me ages to go though, haha! I think I went pee shy on him. He loved it, I didn't mind it. He wants to do it again so I'm happy 😊

RiskyFriskyKitty wrote: I think I went pee shy on him. He loved it, I didn't mind it. He wants to do it again so I'm happy 😊

Wow, I'm glad your happy, and very proud that we have such a nice community that will encourage, advise, and help, in whatever way, people to be able to experiment and enjoy any and every aspect of their sex lives.

Zephron wrote:

Wow, I'm glad your happy, and very proud that we have such a nice community that will encourage, advise, and help, in whatever way, people to be able to experiment and enjoy any and every aspect of their sex lives.

Me too, Zephron! Seriously, me too. The jist of it is that I was married to someone who lived a double life and cheated on me and not only did I not know but also she didn't know he was married. I feel like I've had an extremely lucky escape (without going into too much detail but he was emotionally and financially abusive, something I didn't really realise the full damage report until I left him) and although I married the guy, I never felt like I could be myself. I've always had a kink and I tried to release it to him on more than one occasion but got laughed at or shot down. With my Dom, although we aren't together properly and we never can be, I finally feel like I can be me. So it's a wonderful feeling, to be made to feel this happy and released when experiencing kinks, and I get so much joy from pleasing him. I feel like I'm finally who I was always supposed to be.

@RFK - Sounds like you had a lucky escape there, eventually. And am so glad that you are healthier and happier now and your newfound freedoms..