Tried something and didn't like it, why?

We tried water sports yesterday. We had talked about doing it having read about it being a turn on and a little kinky. We were in the bath and I pee'ed on my husband,all over his chest, it's difficult to aim being a girl! He then pee'ed on to my breasts hitting both with good accuracy. We then had showers and discussed this new found fetish. We both thought it did nothing for us, no turn on at all and wouldn't repeat it.

Does anyone else have any sex experiences they have tried and wouldn't repeat?

Yes, tit wanking. Does zero anything for me. Just dont get it.

also being cum on. to me, its a severe waste. i would rather swallow it or have it inside me. otherwise it just makes a mess and once its done, im just like now what ? lol. nothing sexy about that, swallowing or enjoying the full feeling is 100% way more sexy for me.

Yeah, I don’t like choking as it’s a hard limit for me but we played around with him just placing his hand on my neck with no pressure and that was still too much. I don’t mind collars but I can’t have someone’s hands on that area

Got the LH silk restraints. Wife didn't like it at all.

Its all about experimentation. Its sometimes difficult to say "I dont like this" until one has acually tried it. Anal isnt for us, for example ,but popular with others

We went to a BDSM night in a French swinger club when on holiday and didn't participate in any of the BDSM activities, but just watched those involved. Neither of us liked it, it didn't look like fun at all. Some of it seemed extreme and certainly appeared to cause pain, derfinitely not our thing!

Spitting when having oral is a no-no. I've tried because I wanted to keep an open mind and see what was all about, but I didn't like at all. A lot of people out there enjoy, but there's something about it trat just repulses me. I won't be doing again.

Watching my wife pee......had the urge then when we did it nope

the wife didnt like the squeel at all.... totally pointless, did nothing for her whatsover....

I don't like anything anal, happy to play with my OH anal area and i know he enjoys it and more than willing to explore it more but on my part its just not for me

Watersports for me too. Tried it because an ex really wanted to but it did nothing for me at all other than make me want to force him into the shower immediately!

Partner is ok for anal touching and anal sex but I wasn’t as comfortable when she was trying to do it back to me.

Yeah, I find water sports is just degrading, can’t find any sexual pleasure in it at all.

Tried watersports once and I ended up just sat in the bath tub covered in pee and not sure what to do after. It was far more of a fetish online so I wouldn’t try that again.

We tried several role plays too before which were scrapped half way through and made us laugh rather than turned us on so we can add that to the list ha.

Food. We tried fruits, body paint,cream. just a nope from me,I can't stand feeling sticky and just couldn't relax.i can see the appeal but not for me at all.

Mr Pheebs wrote:

Yeah, I find water sports is just degrading, can’t find any sexual pleasure in it at all.

+1 Not really for us either

We find both anal and watersports to be amazing, enjoyable, sexy and kinky, and we do both on a regular basis.

What I have tried on a number of occasions and I didn't like is something most women do a lot, and that is give a blow job. I just hated it. I felt totally degraded doing that. I don't mind tasting cum, it's the act of the blow job I detest. Luckily, my husband would rather be inside me lower down, so it isn't a problem, but in my experience, most men expect them, and that put me off.

Wife doesn't like any of the clit vibrators - been lucky enough to test a few for LH, and always negative. She's a bit sensitive down there!

Candle wax, My OH is well up for trying anything once and many times after but the one thing that wasnt for her was hot candle wax play, she'd seen and read about it, liked the sound of it and was well up for it, we even bought the special low temperature melting point bdsm candles to hopefully make things more bearable, we started on areas that we thought would be less sensitive, ie we stayed away from her nipples and pussy but after just one try it wasn't for her, the sting was just too much for her to take, regardless how fast it subsided she just didn't like it. Can't say we was too gutted especially as we make up for it with all the other extreme stuff we do!!