Ideas for dominating a sub

Was wondering if anyone had any ideas for dominating my OH who is a sub. I usually tie her down using under the bed restraints along with a vibrator, magic wand and a butterfly toy. I usually tease her a bit like that before I play with her body to my desire and then get her to the point where she begs for her master inside her 😉. I have left her tied up with the butterfly on before and blindfold on while I have had a shower.(she was really desperate when I got back to the bedroom) .Does anyone have any ideas or any techniques they can tell me that I can use to dominate my OH and make it more exciting?

My bad, by tied up I didn’t mean that literally. I meant that I had left her on the bed tied down with the under bed restraints. Not completely tied up. I don’t think she had the gag in either. I was only in the shower for a little bit of time. My OH was perfectly fine afterwards. I’m not the best at translating things from my head on paper or typing something out. Sorry about that.

My bad, by tied up I didn’t mean that literally. I meant that I had left her on the bed tied down with the under bed restraints. Not completely tied up. I don’t think she had the gag in either. I was only in the shower for a little bit of time. My OH was perfectly fine afterwards. I’m not the best at translating things from my head on paper or typing something out. Sorry about that.