If you could be a sex toy for a day, what would it be and who would you like to use you?

Mine is very boring

I would love to be a Rabbit vibrator because not only would part of me be put inside her but the other bit of me would be rubbed against her clit and I would make her very happy.

My Wife.

Is it cheating if i say i would love to be Tom Wellings sex doll for a day, or week...?

I would be anything Norman Reedus wanted !!

A Fleshlight and be used by my OH

a cock ring for johnny depp :)

Haha. A double ended dildo attached to Rachael Weiss and Kelly Brook

Sex doll, and to be used by Ramsay Bolton (Game of thrones) ;D

Ummm.... don't really know how to answer that, considering I am already my husbands bedroom plaything sooo...

Brad and Angelina's anything mmmmmmm

My bestest friend says she wants to be a cock ring shared by Hugh Jackman, Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy and she would pay big money 😈😈😈

Bill Clintons Cigar ?

A sex machine with the biggest dildo attached. I'd like to have our Taoiseach ( prime minister ) use me on himself and see how he likes it.

Ron Burgundy wrote:

A sex machine with the biggest dildo attached. I'd like to have our Taoiseach ( prime minister ) use me on himself and see how he likes it.

haha that made me laugh :)

Got to be the triple rabbit....give me that and Gerard Butler or Colin Farrell any day

They would have to use it on me.....but if I were that toy and that way inclined...Posh spice as she was known....she is beautiful

Hmmm
. Tough one
I think I would be A sensuous massage oil... To be used lavishly by daniel CraigπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‹

I think she is too actually. My wife doesn't agree.

a strap on, being used by Emily Ratajkowski on Miranda Kerr

I would love to be a Lelo Mona 2,because I've been obsessing with Lelo lately.Would like to be used by some celebrity hot lady..like Scarlett or Adriana Lima.

cameron diaz's butt plug.