If you could only have sex in one position for the rest of your life...

doggy

So long as we are coupled I don't really have a preference but some are more enjoyable than others. We both enjoy doggy and cowgirl but the good old missionary is most romantic.

Me on top. I love how deep it feels 😊

Doggy/cowgirl seems to be a geoup favourite ^^

reverse cowgirl for me (again)

Doggy!!

Any would be nice !

Doggie everytime!

Missionary! Legs over the shoulders - All the way!

SR36 wrote:

Hmm, it's a tie between missionary (for the intimacy and ability to switch it up) and my absolute favourite which I don't think anyone has mentioned yet- me lying on my stomach and him taking me from behind, lying on top. I absolutely love this position (don't know what it's called- maybe lazy doggy!!)- I love the feel of being surrounded by him with his arms over mine....hmmmmmm ;)

I second this!!!

A position for the rest of my life? I've only just turned 20 thats a long time. haha.                                              

I think the winning position with have to be missionary, I love being dominated by a guy, also this positions allows me to run my nails down his back and squeeze that tight ass. Can we say ass on the forums? ass. ass. ass!

A close second would be the carry and stand. Havent heard of it? google is your friend you won't regret it, its hot but not many guys can achieve this ladies. 

;)

Doggy. 😂💕

I would say missionary for similar reasons others have given but a very close 2nd would have to be doggy as this really gets the wife's spots and can give her deep penetration as well.

I think mine would have to be me on top (girl on top) as we can both get a lot from this position.

Cowgirl all the way love the wife on top

I do prefer doggy!!

defiently doggy, it really hits the gspot . great orgasms

Doggy in a hot tub :-)