If you could...

If you could move anywhere in the world, where would it be and why ?

Venice because I loved a day trip there during my first holiday to Italy and would love to see more of it. Plus I love Italian food.

New Zealand...... Hot girls, hot accents.......to shallow of me?

Hmm, i wouldnt move anywhere, id have all my friends move to Edinburgh cose its such a beautiful place <3

I was going to say New Zealand as well, even though I've never been - it just looks so beautiful.

Or possibly somewhere in the mountains of Norway :D

lmao @ Lucky.... Ideally would get the hell out of the UK, maybe California but if I had to stay on this Island, then I would move to Whitstable. Great coast and seafood to die for

Ooooh Ireland...home is where the heart is!

Northern France, a small farm in an rural village.

Would have to be Australia, we have family out there and I loved the place.

But missed my chance to emigrate because husband wouldn't leave 'mummy'.

xGGx

I would love to move to the Falkland Islands. Though they may be hard to get to, and they're way out of the way, I'd see my sister again, and it's just such a gorgeous place. When I went there, part of my heart just knew that it was home. :)

Though, then again, I felt like that when I visited South Africa. ^^

If I wasn't sick of missing my family all the time already then I would move to New Zealand, or weirdly Ghana.

But as it is, I'm moving back to the North of Scotland because that's where my family are and likewise to WeeSteve's comment - it's beautiful!

x..x

oz ornew zeland but i love where i live just hate the climate

Australia as it's beautiful, hot men, hot women and even hotter accents :) X

Is it sad that I'd stay in Dublin? I think I'd move my family down here though! If I wanted to move abroad, I think I'd choose Italy... because I love cheese, and wine, and food, and sun.

i would love to move to texas, and try a bit of a cowboy ;)

No where probably, I'd stay right where I am cuz I really love it here and whenever I travel I always like coming home. If we're talking about where would you like to travel to..well..thats a different story haha

I would like to move to California.

Anywhere... Just get me out of this fucking country !

New York

Because of the bustle and buzz but only for a year, don't think i could stick the pace for any longer, then I'd come back the the UK coz i'd miss my family

I'm torn between France & Greece. I love both, but right now I'm leaning more toward Greece again!

I love Greek music, and Santorini & Mykonos look like such tranquil places to spend your days!