If you could....

LadyS wrote:

Sinner wrote:

A no holds barred threesome with Brad Pitt and George Clooney would be high on my list ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Hmmm if i was going to go for a MMF celeb threesom I would go with Tom Hardy and Richard Gere, i really need to pin Richard Gere down soon seeing as he isn't getting any younger, lol.

Current top of my list though would be Amber Heard, she is so hot it makes me want to cry, lol. Engaged to Johnny Depp though, so guessing I'm not her type :( I could maybe settle for a threesoe with them both if they insisted, though I am not a massive Depp fan. Maybe if he wore his Jack Sparrow costume it would be different.

naughty mum wrote:

One of my old work colleagues had a thing for Hugh laurie.... She went all week kneed at a picture of him😄

Naughty mum I'm like that I only have to see pictures and I'm off on tv I just melt.

Downloaded an image of the" wolves" no shirts, muscles and tight bums in dark jeans... Tempted to use as my wallpaper on my phone!😁
Hmmm..yum!!!!
😂😇

Who is this Wolves are you talking about the football team?.

The "wolves" in the twighlight saga... Google on images for wolves twighlight or Jacob twighlight.... And have a good butchers at those fine specimens.

I am probably old enough to be their mum.. But hell... I would go for them in a heartbeat!!.... Image of all of them in full moon is now a wallpaper on my phone 😊

They are all yours naughty mum Sorry not my type way too young enjoy get a wallpaper on your computer as well if you have one,