If you met a Genie

If you met a Genie and rubbed his....................... Magic lamp, what would you wish for to improve /enhance your sex life...?

This post is no longer available.

I would wish to be able to squirt xx

I'm thinking about asking it for an articulated penis.

1. Increase my wife's sex drive 2. Unlimited love honey free orders 3. Make my wife kinkier

An inflatable penis

1 Like

D&E wrote:

An inflatable penis

just spat my tea at this. Please explain πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜

Mrs.John wrote:

D&E wrote:

An inflatable penis

just spat my tea at this. Please explain πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜

Well my OH has a few dildos ranging from slim to extra girthy and if I could pump mine up or slim it down to what she’s fancying, be quite a handy thing to have I reckon x

Now I understand! Very thoughtful of you too. X

Thanks, I’m sure my OH would think all her Christmases had come at once if my wish came true 🀣 x

I'd wish for an on/off switch for my Husband's libido. It would mainly be switched to on by me πŸ˜‚

Better health in general (boring, I know).

1 Like

An equal sex drive to my wife whether that would be higher for her or lower for me.

Oooh I would wish that we had the flexibility and stamina that we had 10 years ago. Don't get me wrong we have amazing sessions but yeah we are getting older lol

1 Like

To he able to stick to full dom/sub relationship and not just in the bedroom

For my hubby to be able to have sex with me again. ☹️ Sadly his health means we can’t and haven’t had sex in over 2 years now. I miss the days of sex play and fun.

1 Like

Wish for my wife's disability to be gone so we can have great sex again like years past .

I wish I could draw dildos from my imagination on paper, snap my fingers then Boom! I have it in my hands ready to go πŸ˜‚

1 Like

I'll wish for it to take 2 minutes instead of 20 to have a pspot orgasm

Well I certainly wouldn't wish for a 12 inch pianist !!

But, I 'd wish for a Harem of Gorgeous Girls !