I'm back

Hey everyone. Been away for a few weeks. Hubby has been away travelling with work so I had to removed myself from the forum, erotic fiction and any other forms of temptation. When I'm not getting it I get very frustrated when I see or hear about everyone else getting some.
But good news is that he's apparently coming back tomorrow so time to get horny again lol.

Missed you all x x

Hello, was wondering where you had got to. Good to see you're back :)

Welcome back BV!!! That's very good news hun!

Hiya BV - so pleased your back Hun - really missed our chats and look forward to having a good old catch up :) xx

Awwww people actually noticed I had gone!
Life been crazy. Hubby has gotten a new job so has been away travelling for most of the past 10 weeks. He only has had a few random days back to see us. Hopefully he will be home tomorrow for a week which will be nice.
But looks like we are having to move for his job so I'm having to quit my job and start looking for a new one in London. Another flipping house move with two little kiddies.... Just thinking about it is stressing me.
So not sure if I will be on as much as I was but definitley back.
Hope everyone is ok and been misbehaving x

haha Welcome back BV hun!

Oh no more moving?! Bless you, you poor thing! Wondered where you'd gotten too! Say hello To Tara! Glad you're both well. x