I've missed you all !

Hi !! Sorry I've been absent for so long, I've missed you all 😘

There have been a lot of changes in my life since I was last on here. Mr JJ and I have separated. This hit me so hard but I think I've now come to terms with it and I'm getting on with my life. I dont want or need sympathy..... I'm in a much better place now than I have been for years. For those of you who know me Mr JJ had been taking advantage of my submissive nature for years and I hadn't been able to see it. He'd been cruel and unkind.

I've drawn a line under all that now and am hoping to meet someone who isn't narcissus.....as I finally discovered my oh was.

It's lovely to be back here with all my friends....those I know well and those I've yet to meet ☺

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend 😘😘 xx

Welcome back.

I feel like I know you, even though I don't think our paths crossed on here, simply because you have been missed and referred to on a fair few occasions (all in the best possible sense of course).

Heres to positive changes. ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Lovely to see you back. It certainly doesn't sound like you need sympathy (although I am sorry you have been taken advantage of for so many years), you have got this. You sound so strong and determined. Go explore and find the one that treats you right and have fun doing it!!

So pleased to see you back, there has definitely been something missing without you!

Hi Terri JJ,

Firstly welcome back!

I am sorry to hear about your separation but sounds like it was a good move for you and a positive one too.

Let me know if you want to make any changes to your account from this separation, as I am sure we can work something out - ie username. You can always pop me an email to discuss :)

Really good to see you back, although I will be off to have a baby in June, so will only be around for a few more months.

And again, let us know if there is anything we can do to make your return better for you after the ordeal you have had.

A warm welcome back... Sorry to hear what's happened.

Welcome back, sorry to hear what you have been through. Stay strong 😘

Hi welcome back missed you

Welcome back. I think we have all missed your face ( coughs ...... BOOBIES)

Hi, and welcome back. Sorry to hear that you have had a hard time of late but happy to hear you are looking positively to the future. X

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Hi Terri JJ,

Firstly welcome back!

I am sorry to hear about your separation but sounds like it was a good move for you and a positive one too.

Let me know if you want to make any changes to your account from this separation, as I am sure we can work something out - ie username. You can always pop me an email to discuss :)

Really good to see you back, although I will be off to have a baby in June, so will only be around for a few more months.

And again, let us know if there is anything we can do to make your return better for you after the ordeal you have had.

Hi Leanne did not know you were expecting, just wanted to say congratulations. X

Hi Terri JJ

Welcome back.

Sorry to hear of your split but with what you have said it really does sound like it was for the best,especially for you.I hope you find the the person you are looking for soon.

Welcome back x

Welcome back Terri JJ.

This post is no longer available.

Terri, I’m really sorry to hear about your relationship. Very best wishes going forward.

Terri - soooo good to hear from you again.

Sorry about the circumstances, but it does sound like the right choice for you.

Looking forward to having you around again xxx

Welcome back And good for you for standing up for yourself Can imagine somebody is awesome as you being Single for long

It's so good to see you back Terri. Your warmth has been missed.

A big welcome back from us.