Question regarding photos

Just a quick one to ask if there are any restrictions on the photos we can upload other than the no nipples, penises etc ? For example if pictured wearing lingerie does it need to be something sold by LH ?

You can wear items from other places but cant name them. Pretty sure ive recognised one or two items myself!

JM88 wrote:

You can wear items from other places but cant name them. Pretty sure ive recognised one or two items myself!

Great thanks, that's what I thought but just needed to double check :)

Do I put my request for bum shots here?

macspants wrote:

Are you fed up with my boobs . . . lol ;)

Terri JJ wrote:

macspants wrote:

Are you fed up with my boobs . . . lol ;)

Not at all just more of bum man. Unless its Power Girl, google it Terri JJ you are halway there to the costume already.

macspants wrote:

You could but I've a good feeling ud be banned 😂😂😂

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

macspants wrote:

You could but I've a good feeling ud be banned 😂😂😂

In that case may I retract the above.... and the comment in the thread called "adding friends" and a few miscellaneous pieces here and there. Is flagrant mention of my nipples outre? If so apologies, there have been one or two, possibly on a daily basis.

Well nipple aren't allowed! And generally flirting isn't either.. The odd bit, they allow but serious flirting and hook ups will get u warning email. :)

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Well nipple aren't allowed! And generally flirting isn't either.. The odd bit, they allow but serious flirting and hook ups will get u warning email. :)

Whilst I am flattered that you consider my posts to be flirtatious and looking for "hook ups" I can assure you that is not the case.

Firstly Miss Terri JJ is a lady who possesses many fine assets, two of which are clearly displayed above. Her husband  is also a UK iron man contender.

I am a poseur who has nothing of value to contribute other than comments about my nipples resembling the star of the worst Batman film ever.

Unless there are folks who are seriously interested in lowering their standards, I its plain to see why no-one would want to flirt or "hook up" with me.

The posts above was not creepy, although suggesting an outfit of a fictional DC comic charachter was geeky.

I fail to see how any posts I have made here or in the past could have caused offence, but if that is the case, to anyone I may have offended please accept my apologies.

I don't believe my posts to be risque or explicit especially within the context of the "would you rather" or "have you ever" threads, but if you believe anything I have said is in breach of forum rules, please report the offending posts to the boards admin so I can get a slap down.

However may I suggest that next time you are looking at the site for a slice of fruity goodness? Buy a butt plug and take the stick from your arse.

Rule 1 macspants! Remember that no tone is present in text and a little advise can literally sound like someone is attacking rather than offering advice.

Ummm, I think that post was highly unnecessary - and a tad aggressive to one of the more politer members of the forum.

Did anyone say you were creepy? No.
Did anyone say you were offensive? No.

LMF is a fine member of this community who was just doing what she thought was right. There was no need to be passive aggressive - goes against the whole friendly nature of the forum.

If that was your attempt at sarcasm, then it needs some work. You have to remember it doesn't come across in text as it does in speech - it just looks rude.

macspants wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Whilst I am flattered that you consider my posts to be flirtatious and looking for "hook ups" I can assure you that is not the case.

Firstly Miss Terri JJ is a lady who possesses many fine assets, two of which are clearly displayed above. Her husband  is also a UK iron man contender.

I am a poseur who has nothing of value to contribute other than comments about my nipples resembling the star of the worst Batman film ever.

Unless there are folks who are seriously interested in lowering their standards, I its plain to see why no-one would want to flirt or "hook up" with me.

The posts above was not creepy, although suggesting an outfit of a fictional DC comic charachter was geeky.

I fail to see how any posts I have made here or in the past could have caused offence, but if that is the case, to anyone I may have offended please accept my apologies.

I don't believe my posts to be risque or explicit especially within the context of the "would you rather" or "have you ever" threads, but if you believe anything I have said is in breach of forum rules, please report the offending posts to the boards admin so I can get a slap down.

However may I suggest that next time you are looking at the site for a slice of fruity goodness? Buy a butt plug and take the stick from your arse.

It's all good macpants - no one's saying you've broken any rules. LSB was just joining in the convo and letting you know how we react to differing levels of interaction. We try to keep things light around here :) If you have any questions, feel free to ask away though. 

As for the OP - Terri JJ - just make sure your photos comply to the Photo Rules, and we'll approve it! If you're taking photos of your toy collection, we prefer that the image doesn't advertise toys by any of our competitors, but other than that most things are fine. Once you've uploaded a few, you'll get the hang of the sorts of things we approve. Take a look through some of the existing member photos for some inspiration :) Have fun! 

DavidB1986 wrote:

Ummm, I think that post was highly unnecessary - and a tad aggressive to one of the more politer members of the forum.

Did anyone say you were creepy? No.
Did anyone say you were offensive? No.

LMF is a fine member of this community who was just doing what she thought was right. There was no need to be passive aggressive - goes against the whole friendly nature of the forum.

If that was your attempt at sarcasm, then it needs some work. You have to remember it doesn't come across in text as it does in speech - it just looks rude.

To be honest you are completely correct. I honestly have no wish to offend anyone, it really isn't in my nature. I clearly overstepped the mark in this case , my love of playground humour and a good visual pun is no excuse to post any comment that could be regarded as derogatory. LSB please accept the metaphorical olive branch with the good will it is intended. Once again apologies. Macspants.

Hello. Good morning! What a wall of text to come into.

I never implied anything hun, it was more me offering advice. So if I offended in anyway, my apologies :)

Omg what a fuss about nothing , *note to self ....keep replies short and to the point*

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Hello. Good morning! What a wall of text to come into.

I never implied anything hun, it was more me offering advice. So if I offended in anyway, my apologies :)

LSB you are to gracious by far and a true lady. I'm just glad that I didn't resort to pulling some jokes from my "Yo Momma" repertoire. Be well and much respect. Macspants.