I'm missing the 'how others see you' link on my homepage

Somewhere in the re-shuffle of the forum we seem to have lost the ‘How others see you’ link from our account homepage.

I used to find this very handy for checking which products I had already reviewed and those which were awaiting a revue.

Is there any intention to re-establish this link and if not is there a workaround?

I’m looking at you Mr. Chimp :slight_smile:

Here you go: :slightly_smiling_face:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/rockstar/

And there’s some info about linking it up to your new profile in: :+1:

(You can click on the header to expand the quote, or follow the link and it’ll take you straight there :+1:)

Hi Ian.

I’ve already done this as Brenna requested it. i was just wondering if there was any way of putting the link back onto my home page.

Ah, sorry Rockstar. Your profile is Hidden, so I couldn’t check.

There’s no way of inserting it back into the www.lovehoney.co.uk pages (not by us anyway :slightly_smiling_face:). If it’s in your profile pop-out you can click straight through from here? (like mine)

You could also save a link to it in your favourites, or on your desktop?

That was my thinking so I’ve saved it to my favourites bar.

I wonder why they removed it?

I think moving us all over here has left some jagged edges along the old join lines. I’m not sure what their plans are, but I imagine they’d want to sew it all back up a little smoother at some point. :slightly_smiling_face:

The link has re-appeared. Yeah!

That’s good. It is nicer to have the community links in there than have to use a workaround. :+1:

And it can be found in Your Account, if anyone wants to see if they’ve forgotten to review any testers they’ve been sent. :slightly_smiling_face: