In Recognition of Ian_Chimp

Aw, shucks. Thanks guys. :slightly_smiling_face:

@Gosig Please donā€™t give Mrs Chimp any ideas. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Maybe another set of twins @Ian_Chimp ?

2 Likes

Ha. Not for all the bullets in Bath. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Another round of applause for @Ian_Chimp although I now need more from the ā€œbook of Ianā€, if that is possible.

2 Likes

Who is this @Ian_Chimp everyone is talking about? :thinking: Never heard of him :laughing:

3 Likes

Yes, I second that :+1: a big thank you to @Ian_Chimp :smiley: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Hooray for @Ian_Chimp ! Give yourself a Pat on the back. Just make sure Pat is okay with jumping on your back before doing so.

3 Likes

I concur, Ian comes across a really nice person in their posts.

1 Like

Given that this post has an Extremely high like to post ratio i think it is fairly safe to say @Ian_Chimp that your assistance has been very much appreciated.So Thanks again.

2 Likes

Thank you @Onlyones. :slightly_smiling_face: Iā€™m just finding it all quite fascinating at the moment, and want to share it with everyone. :slightly_smiling_face:

Iā€™m glad people are finding the tips and tricks useful, and I think most people have handled the swopover pretty well so far (well done everyone :clap::slightly_smiling_face:). There are a lot of new gizmos and oojamaflips than the old place, and it must be a bit jarring for any casual users, but Iā€™ve got to admit that I really like this new one. :slightly_smiling_face:

Honestly though, thereā€™s no need for a fuss. Iā€™m just happy to help. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

No fuss, just honest well earned gratitude. :+1:

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp I doff my virtual hat to you sir :tophat:

1 Like

Thank you @Ian_Chimp xx

1 Like

Thanks @Ian_Chimp. Helpful as always.

2 Likes

Oh yes! @Ian_Chimp is almost always the first to comment with helpful advice, suggestions and links. Often times he replies before the LH staff have even gotten a chance to read the thread.
Thumbs up and a huge thank you! :+1: :heart:

1 Like

Honestly, thank you, but there are a lot of other members who are equally as helpful and deserving of praise. :slightly_smiling_face:

Letā€™s retire this topic, and move the party to:

1 Like

Ian Chimp for Prime Minister!
Weā€™d be in safe hands with this man.

• Yes he gets my vote!
  • No - make him king!

0 voters

Aaah, you sucked me into voting by letting me pick both. :slightly_smiling_face:

As @Ian_Chimp pointed out, letā€™s use the forum membersā€™ appreciation thread. :slight_smile:

1 Like