Me too

Looks like our lovely MC beat me to this, but as a few of you know (and understand) this has been coming a while.

I'm not going to be round here much - if at all (more likely) from now now.

I've made some great friends here and I will be keeping in touch with you through the usual channels.

Be filthy folks, I'm outta here!

J xx

I'm not sure of all MC's reasons so can't say. I've had reason to go for a long time and did for a while. Regret coming back TBH.

Only thing I can say is it's not the forums or the members here, promise xx

Sorry to see your leaving as well :-( Dont forget us. There's always fb & Twitter I guess. Be happy and keep smiling xxxx

Didn't really know you all that well BBBJE but I hope you take good care and enjoy yourself!

Bye,

Axx

Hope to see you back sometime.

Bye bye!

I'm sorry to see another member of the forums go.

Take care BBBJE. x

Awwww =( So many of our long standing regulars leaving.....so sad to c u go BBBJE hun.... will miss you but keep in comtact with you on FB. Big boobie hugs. Xxx

Aww - good bye and take care xxx

bye bye hun *hugs* i;ll still be in touch through the other ways

Awww BBBJE you're off too girl? Firstly thankyou for pointing me to my first flogger! I've bought loads since but I always think of you when I'm thrashing the OH with that first one! Lol

Best wishes mate, stay sexy

SG69 x

bbbje - sorry to see you go - i wish you all the best

xxx

What is going on?

Nexas wrote:

:-( What the heck's going on? :-(

Sorry to see you go External Media xxxx

HI BBBJE

I managed to miss this somehow in all the posts, very sad to see you leave and I will really miss your amazing in depth reviews. I will definitely keep in touch - you can't get rid of me that easily hun!

I wish you all the best of luck for the future hun,

Love and hugs.

xoxoxoxoxox