Is anybody else looking forward to Nigella Lawson's christmas cooking programme?

Does anybody else love watching Nigella do her thang? She does ooze sex appeal as she licks the rim of her chocolate bowl and sucks cream and anything else from her fingers as she gazes into the camera. Any other chefs do it for you?

i hate to admit this but gordon ramsey used to do it for me!!!

Aw SG, I thought you preferred Fanny in the kitchen...

I'm afraid that when I used to have a TV, all TV chefs were a complete turn-off for me. Like sex, I find that cooking is a doing thing, not a watching thing - I can't just look on, I have to be participating. Sorry

Not a big fan of watching T.V, what's the point in watching it then moaning there is never anything decent on, I prefer to keep my moaning to the bedroom! But I have to agree with you SG, she is one sexy woman! So if I remember when it's on I might just watch, some of her recipies are brill. x

Oh hell yes SG!!! She's one of my top fantasy women...there is no cake topping that I wouldn't want to lick from her body!!!

xxKPxx

Nigella is ok, I think its the dim lighting that helps. [miaow]

Ooh Ramsay - YES PLEASE

draw the line at Delia tho.. even Im not that desperate! [I know, shock horror]

not at all! i just find her patronizing and rude. yeah you made "express" food to "teach" us all, when weve been doing sutff like it for years with your recipies!

I find when Nigella's xmas programme is on, Im not really listening to her or learning how to cook? She is rather... voluptuously lovely. Although saying this she does make me crave cakes. Which isnt good, lol.

I don't find her attractive at all. I actually find her and all her finger licking very irritating.

Lol I love all the things about her that everyone else hates! All the licking and breasts and hair and cake! I can't help it...she makes me really horny!

xxKPxx

isnt she just a cook and not a cheif like that other bloke who had a program on bbc a few weeks ago?

as for her program, me and my mums watched it a couple of times and decided we wouldnt eat most things she makes and that all the stuff she says everyone has in there larder is rubbish cos we aint seen half of it in the local supermarkets let alone our kitchen lol.

my oppion is looks pretty has a "real womens body

diamonds wrote:

isnt she just a cook and not a cheif like that other bloke who had a program on bbc a few weeks ago?

as for her program, me and my mums watched it a couple of times and decided we wouldnt eat most things she makes and that all the stuff she says everyone has in there larder is rubbish cos we aint seen half of it in the local supermarkets let alone our kitchen lol.

my oppion is looks pretty has a "real womens body" but is a bit annoying

thats what it should have read, :P

Dxx

I had no idea there was so little love for nigella!!! I will just have to love her more to make up for it (god knows I eat enough of her cakes for the entire army!)

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

Lol I love all the things about her that everyone else hates! All the licking and breasts and hair and cake! I can't help it...she makes me really horny!

xxKPxx

It's so obvious though. She wouldn't be half as popular without all the flirting and innuendo, which says it all really.

Hmm,

I don't find her that attractive either think it's the hygeine things that AA mentioned, all that hair is lovely, but not around the food that people have to eat!! To me she looks more "mumsy" than "womanly" to me. I do love the hair though!

I don't like how she comes across either, she seems a little stuck up, and all that flirting is annoying, it seems put on for the cameras which makes me think that she's really desperate to make money....I'm sure she's lovely in real life but I just don't like the way she seems on tele.

Ax

ive always rather liked her - she likes to do alot of stress free cooking which is good and well yes she is gorgeous in yes a curvy/mumsy way but she also looks like she actually enjoys her food! people like gary rhodes look like they could do with a good meal in comparision.

i dont know i just a gert a feeling of intamacy from her shows like you popped round to a mates house and shes just a mad 'foody' who wants people to enjoy food as much as she does.

im not making sense im sure lol

SteSilver wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

It's so obvious though. She wouldn't be half as popular without all the flirting and innuendo, which says it all really.

I sometimes like obvious sexiness though and I admire her showmanship...I don't think she's explicit or slutty just sexy in a naughty, burlesquey way.

I associate food with sex anyway so to me it seems perfectly natural to combine the two, particularly as she makes such lovely rich, creamy deserts!

xxKPxx