Is it possible that some women just can’t orgasm?

I really find it difficult to cum. Very seldom with partner, when I do its usually with a vibrator and clitoral stimulator. I want to buy something powerful for my sex toy collection. Any suggestions?

paradise found wrote:

Booties wrote:

Since everyone has already answered with the good points, I'll just add this =)

Whenever I speak to my friends about orgasms during sex, they say they can only orgasm on top... Generally this allows the man to penetrate deeper, but it also means your clitoris is coming into contact with his pelvic bone...

Really, this should be possible in most positions where the man is close to you, but it takes effort. A lot of people I know don't think they have to do anything beyond lie there and be thrust into, but a bit of tactful pressing and hip swivelling can do wonders for you!

Personally I have only had a G-Spot orgasm once, however I can have a clitoral orgasm 98% of the time we have sex!

I would agree but in my case it doesn't. My outer labia comes into contact with his pelvic bone but my clit is small and buried in a deep cleft. There is no possibility of it meeting anything that isn't poking right into it External Media

Sorry if this is a silly question, but does this happen even if you lie forward on him? Every vagina is different of course, but I'm just saying... Some women go years without an orgasm just because they don't think to try some thrusting themselves! =)

Note: I don't mean that post to sound patronising. Just read it back and realised how bad it sounds. x

Booties wrote:

paradise found wrote:

Booties wrote:

Since everyone has already answered with the good points, I'll just add this =)

Whenever I speak to my friends about orgasms during sex, they say they can only orgasm on top... Generally this allows the man to penetrate deeper, but it also means your clitoris is coming into contact with his pelvic bone...

Really, this should be possible in most positions where the man is close to you, but it takes effort. A lot of people I know don't think they have to do anything beyond lie there and be thrust into, but a bit of tactful pressing and hip swivelling can do wonders for you!

Personally I have only had a G-Spot orgasm once, however I can have a clitoral orgasm 98% of the time we have sex!

I would agree but in my case it doesn't. My outer labia comes into contact with his pelvic bone but my clit is small and buried in a deep cleft. There is no possibility of it meeting anything that isn't poking right into it External Media

Sorry if this is a silly question, but does this happen even if you lie forward on him? Every vagina is different of course, but I'm just saying... Some women go years without an orgasm just because they don't think to try some thrusting themselves! =)

Yes, tried all that. My anatomy is just unfortunate. Have just started using one of the B Swish vibes wedged between us and having some fun with that. It's slightly bigger than a bullet vibe and is ridged

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19102

I've found it much more successful than a bullet External Media