does my g spot exist

Well, up until 4 weeks ago when I became single.. I thought the gspot didnt exist until I spoke to all my female mates and they told me that they orgasmed through penetration... I dont think I have EVER done this. I cant recall doing it and tend to only orgasm through clit stimulation... even then I put too much pressure on myself to do this.

I bought a gspot vibrator off here and it was not my cup of tea at all. it was wide, oddly shaped and looked painfull. so i returned it.

will i go through life not having a proper bloody orgasm?

;-(

A clit orgasm is a "proper" orgasm!! And a bloody good one at that! My OH has been exploring my g-spot earlier and if you look at the "Squirting" thread you'll see I've commented that, although he's actually made me squirt - so clearly something physically is occuring - it isn't actually doing anything for me pleasure-wise. I also haven't ever cum from penetration (I'm 32 next month incidently) but I've come closer with him than ever before. I wouldn't worry - just enjoy the orgasms you have! Some women don't get any full stop!

Maybe your mates are not telling the truth!

There is a lot of pressure for both genders to behave sexually, evident by the fact you were concerned enough to post.

Just enjoy yourself!

I've found my G-Spot but it just makes me want to pee! (Or squirt? Hmm, I may test that later!)

A clitoral orgasm is an orgasm nonetheless, and ALL orgasms are good. Just relax, have fun exploring yourself and remember that good sex, solo or with a partner, doesn't have to end in climax so long as you have fun trying!

delightfuldior wrote:

Well, up until 4 weeks ago when I became single.. I thought the gspot didnt exist until I spoke to all my female mates and they told me that they orgasmed through penetration... I dont think I have EVER done this. I cant recall doing it and tend to only orgasm through clit stimulation... even then I put too much pressure on myself to do this.

I bought a gspot vibrator off here and it was not my cup of tea at all. it was wide, oddly shaped and looked painfull. so i returned it.

will i go through life not having a proper bloody orgasm?

;-(

What do you mean proper? A clitoral orgasm is pretty bloody proper! Most girls never come from penetration and that's not a bad thing!

If you're desperate to try - remove the pressure, it'll never happen if you pressure yourself! Then, search the forums for tips on finding (and coming from) the ellusive spot, it's been covered loads of times I'm sure so a quick search using the box up at the top should find some useful tips!

Ax

Personally I wouldn't worry about it...if you cum thorough clitoral orgasm that's fantastic...there are plenty of women who can't orgasm at all so you're already doing well!

If you want to cum during penetrative sex you could try stimulating your clit at the same time either by grinding against him (you on top leaning slightly forward is great for this) or using your fingers to play with yourself.

If its vibrations you need to get your rock s off... you could try a vibrating cock ring or holding a bullet vibe against yourself...I've even used my partner as a vibrator by placing a powerful vibe on his abdomen and feeling the vibrations through his body.

Don't worry about "proper" orgasm...it doesn't matter how you get there it's still an orgasm

xxKPxx

I used to cum through penetration and not clitoral, now its the other way around!

If its an orgasm, its an orgasm. I find my G-Spot but rarely, I tend to concentrate on what I know gets me off and really makes me sqweel. As it were

xxx

I really great website is this one

http://www.the-clitoris.com/

If you click on the 'Sexual Orgasm and Arousal' tab you'll find a section on the G-Spot that is really informative. There's a big difference in size and texture form woman to woman but this has no effect on the sensitivity.

Photos have been taken of this area and again it shows how varied it is.