Is the realistic silicone oh rabbit good for beginners?

I'm still quite new to rabbits. Loved the tracey cox one, hated the happy rabbit 2 gspot and the happy rabbit 1 natural wasn't painful like HR 2 but did nothing for me. Any thoughts on the silicone oh rabbit? I like the look of it but I'm concerned that it might be a bit too big for me...

Try the slimline one. I have it and it's great. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I was worried about the HR2, as I'd only had slim ones before, but luckily it suited me well.

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Try the slimline one. I have it and it's great. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I was worried about the HR2, as I'd only had slim ones before, but luckily it suited me well.

Agreed the Slimline one has been the best one for me :)

It was my first rabbit & I love it! At first I found it a little big but not to the point it was uncomfortable. With enough lube it'll be fine ^_^

They are a damn sight more comfortable to use than the Happy Rabbits size/shape wise. If you loved the Tracy Cox one I think you'll love that one too ^_^ I say go for it!

Lovebirds_x wrote:

They are a damn sight more comfortable to use than the Happy Rabbits size/shape wise. If you loved the Tracy Cox one I think you'll love that one too ^_^ I say go for it!

Did you not particularly ike the happy rabbit either? I thought I was the only one who wasn't mad about it!