to the bunny lovers tracy cox vs. oh!

So after the crap judgement of last rabbit (yeah ive cracked and going to attempt another ) im gona leave it down to you lovely lot. Got a fair few days to pick (god its going slow). In your opinion whats better the tracey cox supersex rechargeable rabbit or the g-spot silicone oh! Rabbit..... Cant pick they both look lush

Ive never tried the Oh rabbit but I would highly recommend the Tracey Cox one. It's powerful, rechargeable, has a great range of functions and the silicone is SO smooth - as smooth as LELO and Je Joue silicone. You can read my full review here: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30574&reviewid=96569#customer_reviews

I'd go for a happy rabbit personally :)

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

Ive never tried the Oh rabbit but I would highly recommend the Tracey Cox one. It's powerful, rechargeable, has a great range of functions and the silicone is SO smooth - as smooth as LELO and Je Joue silicone.

I second this. I haven't got the rabbit but I have the G-spot version of the TC vibe, it's the most luxurious silicone I've ever felt - definitely feels like an expensive toy at an affordable price!

Ooooo looks like ill be getting a tracey on pay day

mrs.hiskett wrote:

Ooooo looks like ill be getting a tracey on pay day

Yay! I'm sure you'll love it. Have fun!

I wouldn't recommend the Oh rabbit, I review it and it wasn't for me. I am tempted by the TC one though.