Is there a bubble/hole in the end of your dildo?

I've just bought a sportsheets sedeux flare silicone dildo. It is great, except there is a little bubble/hole on the end of it that LH says is the 'fill hole' and is caused in the manufacturing. Does anyone else's have one?

I would try talking to one of the LH Chat Service people. My glass dildos have bubbles inside them where air has been trapped, I think, but I am unsure about the quality of silicone dildos. Just thought I would bump this thread up :)

Basically this is kinda what you call poor quality manufacturing. Companies like Tantus and Bad Dragon wouldn't sell a product with a manufacturing bubbly in it, but larger more mass produced companies tend to,m as they get through check, and some don't really care if it's at the products base.

But at the tip of the toy, can be a different story. Personally I'd return it and ask for a replacement as that part of the product is the insertable part. Bubbles and air holes can trap dirt in them easily and be tricky to clean, but also I've had some which just get worse and tear the silicone. So often the product won't last as long as it should.

Chat with LH.

It's really up to you what you do. Sometimes I don't mind if I know the part with bubbles and other manufacting taints isn't in the useable part of the product, but I'm a bit picky when it' is.

Thanks all. I sent it back & requested a replacement as I like it so much, just thought same, about the possibility of germs getting trapped in the lesion. As you say, it wouldn't matter if it was at the base.

I thought I had got the same one back when I opened it, as it had the lesion in exactly the same place, right on the tip/shaft. But the girl from LH said she had personally checked it herself & there was no mark on it! She asked me to send a pic of it, which I did. Then she passed it on the a different department which investigated & found that the bump/bubble is the 'fill hole' & occurs during the manufacturing, so they are all like that. As said, it may be a cheapo make...

I've been given the option whether to keep it or have a different type sent, but I thought I'd just check with you guys first. I thought there would be a few on here who have the same dildo so could tell me if there was any mark on the end of theirs.

I'm reluctant to get a different one as this one fits me like a glove & the others are different dimensions, either too big or too small or the wrong shape, the head is too wide. This one is just perfect in every way :-(

The vast range of stock LH have is un beatable & their service is excellent. Cant complain about the way they've treated my case, they're just top. It's just a decision I have to make, whether to keep it or get a different one.

You could roll condoms onto it if your worried about the germ factor

Yeah, thought about that, ta. Extra expense tho & doesn't feel as smooth :-(

I had to return a Tantus O2 Adam because of dimples that I assume were air bubbles. My replacement has a couple but they are miniscule and very shallow so they aren't a bother.

I've also got a small bubble in one of my glass toys, which i've heard can cause issues if you plan on boiling the toy as the air apparently expands, causes internal stress and can fracture the toy.

Personally I don't boil them, but if I planned to i'd be concerned. Luckily glass is completely non-porous so a good clean should be enough for anything.

LH is right. This dimple will be the spru mark. When something is injection moulded in plastic or rubber, there's a point where the material is squirted into the moulding tool under pressure. (No sexual inuendos intended !!) This gets trimmed when the material has cooled and solidified. That's the mark you are referring to. It's not a fault.