I've lost one & can't review it.

Here's the thing, I bought a cock ring & ball strap combo the other day, we tried them out last night & I was wanting to post a review but the thing has vanished off the site totally, if you go to the clearance sale page it's the one used in the picture for the Bondage & bdsm section, click on the category & it's not there.......is it gone for good?

Damn, we are not going to hear how good it was yet then are we?

I'm sure the lovely people at LH will answer your question tomorrow, it is probably out of stock at the moment.

Awaiting further info with glee,

Legs xx

all the sale stuff is being discontinued...

Studders old chap have we been down the pubic bar perchance !!!

Tallboy

studley wrote:

all the sale stuff is being discontenude...

discontinued even sorry tallboy no i havn't

In that case commiserations Studders,!!! can l get this right, are you perchance thinking of becoming a driving instructor.. re my meeting and ask this week?

Cheers TB

yeah that's right tb

ToyMan that's a good point and an unintended consequence of us discontinuing products!

We remove the out of stock clearance items because it's annoying for people to see things they can't buy and aren't coming back.

You can add a review using this link and we'll be able to link it up behind the scenes and make it appear: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/reviews/write-a-review.html

Hope that helps.

@Studley - I salute your Love Bunny Avatar!

aaww thans richard

Thanks Richard, I'll have another play with it before I review though as things didn't quite go how I wanted them to the other night.

I did something that looks like a review earlier, not sure what the LH guys & girls will make of it though.

Thanks Ruth :D I can understand why it's been discontinued too.

i was sent LoveHoney Inch Perfect Waterproof Multispeed Mini Vibrator but it says it is being discontinued, should i still review it when i've used it or would it be a waste of time?

VWx

okie doke, will do as soon as we've used it, thanks :]