Jeremy Vibe's Big Swinging O-meter

Politics not looking especially sexy on the BBC this evening... No wait! There's Fiona Bruce! Mmmm

I bet Paxo gives it rough in his M&S tightey white-es... Great for the subs out there!

channel 4's alternative. charlie brooker mmmmm

David Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmitchell and now Robert Webb too

I geeks!

x

Is the alt any good?

I'm currently watching the Beeb one.

I'll stick with the Beeb then! Getting fed up of them treating the exit poll as a fact though...

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

The exit poll was a little surprising, but it all depends on who you ask doesn't it.

Lies, damn lies and statistics!

Yep. Where, when and who!

http://blogs.ft.com/westminster/2010/05/seven-reasons-to-be-wary-of-the-exit-poll-tonight/

I am genuinely afraid that the tories will get in I thought people had more sense!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

I am genuinely afraid that the tories will get in External Media I thought people had more sense!

xxKPxx

Does anyone know who votes for 'em?

I've not heard a soul say they would... Think if they win I can claim a tory vote rig?External Media

So who did people vote for - if they want to answer?

Lib Dem for me

x

masterandslave wrote:

Lib Dem for me

x

I've never really seen why people hide it. I'm proud to vote and who I vote for if I was embarrassed I think you need to ask why... I guess some people just like being private.

WandA wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

I am genuinely afraid that the tories will get in External Media I thought people had more sense!

xxKPxx

I've not heard a soul say they would... Think if they win I can claim a tory vote rig?External Media

I was wondering this...I don't know if I just attract politically like minded people or everyone has been lying to me but I would say 90% of the people I know at least claim to have voted Lib Dem!

masterandslave wrote:

Lib Dem for me

x

A loud and proud Lib dem here too! External Media

xxKPxx

Lib Dem for me, but I can live with Labour getting in - although it's looking like a hung parliament. I know loads of people who were voting Lib Dem too - some of them surprised me as well - but I do know two Tory voters. One's my dad and one's a friend and they both know my views on the matter!!! But then we are in a democracy so...

WandA wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

A friend of mine on FB said he wants to get a badge saying "I didn't vote Tory" if they get in. I suggested it's like Bart Simpson, "I didn't do it" lol

Booo, Nick Griffin was just on BBC1 - Barking is very apt, isn't it....

Columbus wrote: Lib Dem for me, but I can live with Labour getting in - although it's looking like a hung parliament. I know loads of people who were voting Lib Dem too - some of them surprised me as well - but I do know two Tory voters. One's my dad and one's a friend and they both know my views on the matter!!! But then we are in a democracy so...

...we should bribe them with cookies till they change their mind?

xxKPxx

PS I want a badge that says "I didn't vote Tory, and I never bloody will"

I think it must be something to do with the secretive way in which we vote in those little cubicles. It's totally bizarre to me I mean we are putting our trust in these people to run the country, it's a big decision why not talk to other people about what you did?

x

Columbus wrote:

WandA wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

A friend of mine on FB said he wants to get a badge saying "I didn't vote Tory" if they get in. I suggested it's like Bart Simpson, "I didn't do it" lol

I must get one of those badges!

masterandslave wrote:

I think it must be something to do with the secretive way in which we vote in those little cubicles. It's totally bizarre to me I mean we are putting our trust in these people to run the country, it's a big decision why not talk to other people about what you did?

x

Good point... How do we know who to chase with our pitchforks when it all goes tits up!