kinky

kinkiest thing you have ever done ? !!

Had anal sex in the forest !! its was amazing !!

The OH played with my nipples and I enjoyed it so I bought nipple clamps which I don't use as much as I thought. Just occasionally if I want some pain

Tough call . Several favorites were riding my motorcycle on a primitive dirt road at mid day and spotting a sand bar in a large creek . We stripped and made love in the middle of no where with the sun heating us up . Another was when our son wa staying with a friend and we had a few drinks . It was a nice and warm night . We went out in our back garden somewhat secluded naked and had all sorts of fun . All the while the neighbors were having a party in their back yard . Another was again on my motorcycle on a remote mountain top on a sunny day . Only option was balancing on the bike with no cover of any kind . If I thought for a bit , imagine I could remember many more .

Being completely wrapped in cling film by my lover then having the wrapping cut away only in the genital area so that she could ride me while I was totally immobilised.

I like to wear the neck to wrists restraints and to be bent over for sex (either anal or vaginal), love it when my hubby pulls on the restraints so it tightens round my neck a bit while so being spanked with a paddle.

Had a request for some nude gunge pictures, that was pretty good fun, and a kink I had never tried before.

Gosig and rockstar - those are both some of mine too. Kinkiest thing tho has to be sex in a bath full of porridge. Maybe that's just the weirdest thing haha.

I've done WS, i was fun ;)

Had done to me was a blowjob while driving my old van in mid day traffic and if I pulled over she would stop . I still remember the first time I was blindfolded and tied up and my girlfriend and one or more friends had their way with me . A very fond memory .

Not the kinkiest, but my favourite was me and my OH both wearing butt plugs out to our friend's birthday party! A fun, but rather dangerous experience.