Kinsey

I've just watched this film. Anyone else here seen it? I would imagine so. What an intriguing and thought provoking film. Thank god for Dr Kinsey!!!!

I haven't

The revolution of sex in the 1940's!!!

Is it interesting?

It was good yes! Eye opening to see the different views and beliefs surrounding sex in the 1940's and before that, and as it's based on a true story......!

Yes he / they were revolutionary in starting us particularly women Down the route of good pleasurable sex with out being judged or ridiculed.

Their true story is far more fascinating as he had major issues of his own.

I've seen it, it was a great movie! I have the books too, from the first two studies. What's funny is the way they portray it in the film is as if the books are really juicey reads. They're not at all, they're really dry scientific books full of statistics!

Another TV program I love in the same theme is Masters of Sex. Not sure how close it is to what actually happened but its a great show to watch if you're interested in early sexual research!

Masters. Of Sex was brilliant , I watched every episode .

I haven't seen this, but it sounds like you would really like Masters of Sex. Soooo good! 

Ah I see wildflower has said the same thing! haha. It is bloody good! 

I haven't seen the movie but have masters of sex 1-3 must see if the next one is out on dvd.