Knee lengh latex skirt.

I'm looking for a knee lengh latex skirt and although have seen one on another site I trust Love Honey and would so much prefer to purchase from them. U do the mini skirt http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=82 and was wondering if you plan to stock longer lengh ones soon, also in plus sizes. Thanks.

Hi Malteser81 - we used to stock the latex pencil skirt but it was not a good seller for us. For this reason it was discontinued about 18 months ago. I would not look at getting the same product back in but I am speaking to a new latex lingerie supplier in the next few weeks and if there are any new styles available I will certainly consider them. I would like to find some new colours and also new syles. Unfortunately i've yet to find a supplier that makes latex clothing in plus sizes. B x

Bonny - that sounds very exciting.... will be looking forward to these :)

Bonny - Have you considered Libidex as a supplier? They do their whole range in a full range of sizes and masses of colours. I know their stuff is expensive as its tailored but to a degree you only get what you pay for.

HI Gyrator53 - thanks for the link. I'll look into it B