tight latex shorts

hi

first post here or anywhere...

i just bought my first latex shorts. any tips on how to get them on with ease? only got halfway and they hurt the hairs on my legs. is it a case of persevering and there isn't a easy way?

thanks

Hiya and welcome to the forums. I have a latex dress and you can do several things to help get em on and keep em in good shape. A google search will tell you more than I ever could, but you should use talc or lube to get it on. That will make it easier but also ensure it doesn't rip. I think silicone lubes like by eros are thought to be good. Although silicone in the seams can cause problems I believe. I just used talc but it's not the best. You should talc/ lube both yourself and the garment. Making sure they are warmed up would help as well. Cold latex won't go on as well, make sure it's at room temp!

thank you very much for your advise. will try and get lubes asap. find it latex such a turn on but should have done some research before buying it. otherwise I would have placed some lube with my order

Welcome and good luck Robin.

Tallboy

Well LH are super fast delivery wise and you could try talc in the meantime coz boots have that. Just remember no oil based lube!

I've heard this is good http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=362 (female I know but supposed to be better for latex wear) and you will probably need to shine it up as well http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=81

thank you for your support and advise. am tied up, not in that way - got my 5 year old son till tuesday, then flying off to see my gf, will see if i can find talc at boots in the airport. excuse my ignorance, but would an do?

meant to write : would any do?

Talc yeah anything would do. They probably don't have much of a range TBH but will have Johnsons or the like Baby talc (that's what I used).

Hey robin, good luck eith the shorts. I also hear talk and lube are the best for this kind of thing

same here i have heard talc is one of the best things - let us know how you get on

Ok guys and girls, think I've found the thread to help me!

Excuse my ignorance even after reading the above but would a combination of talc and lube be a bit yucky?

I'm dying to buy a laxex dress but can only afford it if I can look after it and not ruin it immediately. I use Liquid Silk for just about everything and being water based assume it would be OK?

Also, would lube gloss it up as well as the products designed for the purpose or is it best to buy the spray?

I've JUST got my birthday treat to myself in the post today...the latex penis pants with a vaginal and anal dildo inside too! With my kids downstairs I'm ashamed to say I locked my bedroom door, brabbed the lube, slid the pants on (and in!) and collapsed on my bed in an instant orgasm being doubly penetrated and holding my 'cock' in my hand, imagining sliding it into a girlfriend.

I just slid into bed shuddering and lay there for 10 minutes regaining my composure.

I'd obviously love to keep them in good condition too as they don't seem too robust, at least until I get to indulge someone else with them!

Sorry, off on a tangent there, but I'm sure you'll forgive me!

Back to getting a dress...should I go for a larger size than usual as I've heard that they come up small?

And do you know of any latex bra's / tops that I could wear with the pants? I'll have another browse through LH when I get my kiddies to bed!

Thanks in advance xxxxx

Not a combo honey, it's either or!

I also have liquid silk, but wouldn't use it for this. Silicone lube is advised for a reason (not that I know what it is!!)

Nope lube wouldn't gloss it, you need the shiner I linked to above.

All latex things need a lot of care I'm afraid. Clothing with toys especially. Do a search on the net, coz I only have one dress.

Sizing depends on where you buy it obviously. I'd buy what the manufacturer says is your normal size and use the great returns policy if you need. It's tight, but then it's supposed to be! I suppose if you're between two sizes, you could go for the bigger, but you can't have it baggy that would look awful!

For bras, if there's not on LH http://stores.ebay.co.uk/latex-design_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amefsQ3amesstQQtZkm this is where I got my dress.

Good luck!

Thanks Imelda,

I've splurged all my money now so I'll just have to wait until I can afford the dress and / or bra.

Fab advice anyway which I'll keep in mind,

Love Legs xx

Am I the only one thats thinking of that scene in Friends with Ross and his leather trousers?

Yes