Lactation Fetish

Remember the Gaga Breast Milk Ice Cream hoo-har?! Consuming a strangers breast milk seems a bit strange to me though.

MrsMcX wrote:

Remember the Gaga Breast Milk Ice Cream hoo-har?! Consuming a strangers breast milk seems a bit strange to me though.

rubysoho wrote:

Lillybeth wrote:

Lesbianmummy's forum rlue breasking aside, should anyone have spare milk donating it to familes where mothers can't breastfeed is worthwhile.

already reported for spam

MrsMcX, I don’t remember this, my knowledge of Western media events in the last 5-6 years is patchy, celebrity news especially so. It's not something I'd want to do, but in the case of little ones I would love that option if I couldn't breast-feed my own children.

Ruby, I tried to leave you a message to say I figured you had and I was generally pointing out the possibility because I think it’s a fantastic service and you never know who may find the posts. But it’s vanished – unless I got deleted in the clean up (in which case LH people do let me know if I overstepped).

i dunno .. plenty of people meet for 10 mins then give head and swallow .. swinging sites etc .. not much different . just injesting secretions i suppose

In Norfolk you can donate breast milk in our local hospital for the special baby care unit. It's a really good idea but not one that's taken up on loads.

I donated my breast milk for the special baby unit. Premature babies can't drink normal milk and alot of there mums cannot produce breast milk because they are too small to breast feed. So mums that are over producing can donate there milk do ether babies, or for mother who have multiple births and cannot keep up with the demand of feeding so many children
It's an wxclwnd cause but I wouldn't be handing it out to anyone for a bit of fun x

As a man, I find it extremely erotic to watch.

Never tried or tasted yet [since I was a child obviously] but I wouldn't mind.

It turns me on - strange really

I wish I could donate milk, but expressing just doesn't work for me at all

rubysoho wrote:

i dunno .. plenty of people meet for 10 mins then give head and swallow .. swinging sites etc .. not much different . just injesting secretions i suppose

that may be the most unsexy thing ive read on here.

WeeSteve wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

that may be the most unsexy thing ive read on here.

yaaay !!!! i win the award !

BB..... Have you tried feeding babs off one side and expressing from the other ? You do feel like a bit of an octopus to begin with, but, it was the only way I could do it !!

My ex husband couldn't get enough of my milk and had to be reminded to save some for the baby - I've actually tried my own milk curtesy of the ex and it is actually very sweet skim milk !!

I wanted to donate milk on my third child as I had heard about by then sadly nowhere in the East Midlands were doing the scheme at the time xx

He's almost 16 months now, climbing all over me while he feeds lol! and constantly switching sides gahh

My OH loved my breast milk big turn on for him.

Fair enough and well done for your little one, I got to ten months with my youngest, she used to squeeze the boob she was feeding off to get more milk, so I couldn't pump with her !! Xx

I loved my OH lactating when she was pregnant, we saw a film with it in and when I told her I wish she was still lactating, she said if she'd know she would have kept it up for me! Gutted to know that now but too late to do anything unless anyone knows how to get unpregnant woman to start lactating?