ladies have i bitten off more than i can chew ???

im awaiting my new toy which is the monster inflatable dildo , now im worried i wont be able to handle it , can anyone give me any feedback they have had with this toy please , many thanks from a very excited but nervous sasha xxx

If you can get a ten pound baby out, I'm sure you can get a meaty dildo back in. You could always ask a freiend to could & help, ask them to bring a cricket bat to knock it home!

I think a few glasses of Chardonay would help 'butter the goose'!

Good luck!

Yep don't use helium Sasha or you might get shot down by the RAF, go for the slow inflate with a bicycle pump for maximum control!!! safer than connecting it upto the Hoover on reverse, which l am sure noone has ever tried uh !!!

TB

Well what's the biggest you've had up there before?

Just took a look at that item...annnnd you must be nuts. The biggest I would ever take is a 7 inch circumference, and that'd be pushing it, and that has a minimum of 9. Get drunk and lose a SHITLOAD of lube, or you're going to split something.

I might think about starting off smaller, get yourself stretched. You do not want yourself torn.

Possible a smaller size inflatble one, if that goes in fine uninflated then gradually inflate it to see what you can take with comfort. Presuming comfort is the idea.

Sorry to here that it was stolen on other post , in my experience LH are wonderful and will sort things out.

My goodness, 'monster' sums that thing up pretty well - good luck (or rather, I hope it went well)!

Just had a look at it and it would be a definate no for me it think!! Be to scared i did some damage..
But good on you for giving it a go

xx

it definately something you will need to work yourself upto. i think it not something you should try straight off but start with a smaller one and slowly work your way up to the monster. after you become comfortable with one size only then go up tot he next big one! let us know how it goes

Oh my lord! I would never even dream of trying that thing, I'd be too scared!

I'd agree with the others really - maybe save it for a while and use some other toys in progressing sizes to work up to it, and make sure you use a huge amount of lube otherwise you're bound to hurt yourself.

Would love to hear how you get on!!

Crikey, you are brave. I haven't used it, not sure how comfortbale an experience that might be but i'd believe that you would need to be super aroused and have a vat load of lube on hand to assist you. Good luck, let us know how you found the experience- you could start a new craze!

Hiya campers, with most if not all of these inflatables, the inflation generally all takes place once they are inside you. Thus your ass doesn't feel the stretch !!! Sould be ok therefore.

TB